(24) A MOMENT FOR THEM

Excitement when rushes inside us sides away our relaxation and reasoning senses

Excitement when rushes inside us sides away our relaxation and reasoning senses. Excitement which is the extreme form of happiness when envelopes us that is always exclusive, without leaving any space for any other emotions to spread on.

After two weeks Subhadra was about to return. Arjun was so excited yet embedded by his own emotions about whatever happened before her departure to Dwarka. Standing at balcony of Draupadi's chamber Arjun was pacing back and forth in wait of Subhadra's glimpse to be appeared at main entrance.

"Arya, there are few hours left for her arrival. You should have bath as you came back from practice," Draupadi suggested noticing Arjun's state.

"Right, I should have bath. Till then she must have arrived, right?" Draupadi couldn't control her laugh over the question.

"Are you going to have long beauty bath like women? I repeat still few hours left for her arrival," Controlling her laugh Draupadi asked making Arjun rub his forehead with index finger out of embarrassment.

Retrieving himself from the teasing stares of Draupadi he escaped from there to have bath. After bath he started to get ready in excuse of passing time. He changed a few upper stoles, even wrapped those up neatly and placed in wardrobe. His motive was to pass time to reach at the moment he desired.

"Any random stuff which isn't your cup of tea isn't gonna help you in passing time, Bhrata Arjun. By the way it's the eleventh upper stole you are putting on," Nakul came in front of Arjun out of blue.

"Do you know about the punishment of stalking in Indraprastha?" Arjun welcomed Nakul with raised eyebrows.

"I wasn't stalking on you. I was just looking at the collection of upper stole you have. The collection is nice, but comprising of only one colour is making it to look boring somehow," Nakul went forward to settle Arjun's upper stole more finely.

"I don't have to get a new look to impress you, do I?" Initiating the topic of banter Arjun thought to pass some more time.

"Actually impressing me with look isn't that much easy. Everyone can't do that. Anyways, do you expect bhabhi to be impressed with your look after whatever happened?" Nakul's question shocked Arjun.

"Relax, Bhrata. I was just kidding," Being unable to take that shocked expression more Nakul revealed his prank quickly.

After a short which was pretty long time to be passed by Arjun Subhadra arrived along with Kanha. He came to drop her. The duos were received enthusiastically by everyone.

"Subhadra, I missed you. After getting refreshed come to me. I have to hear a lot from you," Draupadi told hugging Subhadra lovingly.

"Yes, I have so much tales to narrate about my stay in Dwarka," Subhadra reciprocated her hug with these words.

"No, I wasn't saying about that. I was referring about the tale of stay of a charming sage in Dwarka under care of princess," Subhadra was surprised over Draupadi's words.