(19) CHAOS, AT ENTRANCE

The flow of time is always unpredictable

The flow of time is always unpredictable. Harmony can be turned into havoc any time. Cheerfulness has to lose it's place to silence at anytime. Understanding can chose a place of it's halting anytime where that can't sustain relationship for a certain time.

In the glow of fine sun rays a pair of gracious hands were busy in doing a hair style, decorating that art afterwards.

"Jyeshtha, it's done," It was Subhadra who was doing Draupadi's shringaar.

"Not only done. It's finely done, Subhadra. Even in dress of commoner you decked me up so beautifully, beyond the words of praising," Draupadi complimented Subhadra's dressing sense.

"I have adopted this trait from my sisters in law. They all are highly skilled in this. They loved to deck me up personally," Subhadra allowed the reminiscence over her senses.

"Some day I too will deck you up again. Last time I decked you up when you had come to me in attire of a commoner during our first meet," Draupadi sweetly interfered in Subhadra's reminiscence.

"Don't need to make that effort, Jyeshtha. You are at early stage of your pregnancy. You should only focus over the health and wellbeing of your child for now," Draupadi's hand raised to caress her womb at Subhadra's words.

Draupadi who was mother of fours sons from Yudhishthir, Bheem, Nakul and Sahdev was expecting again. Despite being mother of four sons she had waited for her fifth one since years. During Arjun's exile sometimes she had thought that bearing his child would always be remain like a dream of reaching to the farthest star of sky as each moment was seeming her like many ages all together.

Finally her wish was granted. After discovering her pregnancy with Arjun's child she was the happiest. Though Arjun wasn't able to give her sufficient time from his schedule where he had to deal to with many pending tasks due to long period of his absence still that couldn't affect her happiness. His attempt of giving her time as much as he can, and the hope of his works being wrapped up at a point used to cheer her.

She was going to complete three months of her pregnancy, and was excited to step into the second trimester of her pregnancy.

"I had waited for this child since years, Subhadra. You are too lucky that you didn't have to wait for your wish, for marrying arya," Draupadi smiled at Subhadra genuinely.

"Did you fall for him at first sight?" Draupadi asked as Arjun narrated only his part to her excluding the fact that Subhadra was his yearning since years.

"No, it's not. I realised my love for him when a situation came into influence," Subhadra replied holding her usual shade of smile.

"That situation was fixing of your marriage with Duryodhan, right?" Subhadra nodded at Draupadi's question.

"Duryodhan doesn't deserve you, but he caused a good. Due to the interference in his name you and arya got each other for life time," Subhadra was shocked over those words of Draupadi.