(36) SHE, ON THE MISSION

Conspiracies aren't destined to be successful always

Conspiracies aren't destined to be successful always. Some of those comes to pave the way for a moment to be cherished with loud cheers. Whether conspiracies will be succeed or not depend on our perspectives of seeing through those rather than the plans of fate.

Limiting the performance of Indraprastha under his condition Duryodhan was all sure about the fulfillment of his evil wish. Since years the gradual developments of Indraprastha had been degrading through a decent concept, constructive criticism. In annual function of Hastinapur constructive criticism used to hide the improvements of Indraprastha behind it's curtains, carefully without letting anyone grow suspicious about it's real composition.

Again the same day had arrived in Hastinapur, the annual function. It was the day on which the greatest king Bharat had been coronated. Kuru clan was famously known in name of king Bharat too.

Bharat was a dutiful king, diligently dedicated towards the social upliftment of subjects rather than political needs. He was chakravarti of his time. His valour was noticeable since his childhood when he used to play with lion cubs fearlessly.

This land got it's name according to his name. Hail to such a generous and good hearted king.

Grand arrangements had adorned each corner of Hastinapur. Red carpet was laid beyond main entrance of palace to receive guests before anyone else could do. Giant and golden flower vases were standing showcasing the worth of beauty and wealth of Hastinapur. Everyone was wearing nice party dresses who were around.

The stage of annual function along with the comfort of sitting area for guests were conveying the lavishness of budget had been invested into. The placement of pillars were temporary yet tempting. Lighting of that area had mesmerised everyone in two aspects simultaneously, luxury and love for positivity.

Subhadra, Arjun, Bheem and Sahdev had arrived to attend the function. Many guests of friendly kingdoms were too present there.

Bhishma initiated the agendas of function paying tribute to his ancestor, great king Bharat. After him intellectuals of Hastinapur represented it's development in various spheres like political, social, economical, ethical, cultural, moral and diplomatic. One intellectual came to present one sphere.

After those programs that was time to hear about annual achievements of Indraprastha.

"Subhi, I know you have presented many times on stage, but it's the first time in Hastinapur that a royal lady is going appear on stage," Arjun indicated about what Subhadra might face at her appearance, weird glances and murmuring.

"I am getting your words, Arya. I am prepared for that. Don't worry," She assured him with her simple yet enchanting smile.

"Bhrata Arjun, I think you need to be prepared," Sahdev who was sitting beside placed his hand on Arjun's shoulder.

"For what I need to be prepared?" Arjun was concerned about the words of his wise brother without sensing the purpose.

"When bhabhi will be appeared at stage many awestruck gazes are going to be focused over her. You need to be prepared for that. So, start practicing patience from now itself," Sahdev chuckled at his own words.

"Are you playing Nakul's role today?" Arjun rolled his eyes in disbelief towards Sahdev.

"Is there any objection from your side if I do so?" Sahdev answered with a chain of chuckle insisting Arjun to smile in remembrance of his naughty brother, Nakul.

"Leave them, Sister. They are busy in themselves. All the best for your presentation. I am confident about the continuity of claps for you till long," Bheem wished making his siblings follow his words through expressions of eyes.

Subhadra climbed up the stage with a genuine smile. As expected she was welcomed by surprised gazes. She bowed to the subjects humbly.

"O' subjects of great Kuru clan this daughter in law of king Pandu is here to seek your time as a reformer," Subhadra initiated her presentation.

Everyone was wondering why she addressed herself as a reformer.

She spoke about the lack of forest in Indraprastha, and drove that topic towards environmental awareness. At that time mostly kingdoms used to maintain forest area in abundance mainly due to haunting purpose. Haunting was one of the prominent pleasures to royal males amidst of their stressed schedules. So, environmental awareness wasn't a concerned topic at that time, obviously.

Subjects were listening carefully to the newly introduced topic. Subhadra gained both attention and admiration for her in no time of exchanging her thoughts.

"The one who lacks something value that possession more than the one who is loaded with that particular possession. Indraprastha is forwarding it's lack as a lesson to all of you regarding environment awareness," Subjects clapped heavily at this closing statement of Subhadra.

"Really we were so ignorant about the protection of environment forgetting that each existed thing needs care for itself,"

"She presented so well, didn't she? Our daughters should be bold like her,"

"Heard a lot about her charismatic personality. Today got captured by that being an admirer,"

The compliments of subjects were ringing in air as well as into the ears of Duryodhan, Dushashan and Shakuni.

"It wasn't what we expected. How the hell did she able to do this?" Duryodhan growled in a heavy tone to suppress his anger.

"She must know some magic like her cowherd brother," Dushashan mocked and replied at the same time.

"Relax, my children. She just collected some words of praise for herself. Accomplishing the target, growing forest in abundance in Indraprastha isn't that much easy. It will take years," Shakuni smirked lifting the edge of his moustache.

"Mamashri is right. I think in attempt of growing forest Pandav brothers will go back into their previous life, the life of  forest dwellers," Dushashan flashed his dirty smile.

Bhishma was waiting for Subhadra near the stage along with Arjun, Bheem and Sahdev.

"I wanna thank you for wiping the taint of injustice over this day, the coronation day of justice loving king Bharat," Bhishma placed hand on Subhadra's hairs.

"I wished to get the permission of participation for Indraprastha in this annual function. I tried too, but was ignored. Today I realised this task had to be completed by you. May you live long, my child!" Caressing Subhadra's hairs Bhishma blessed her.

"May both of your lives be blissful always," Dragging Arjun to his other side Bhishma blessed the couple together making everyone exchange happy smiles.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏