(9) TIED OFFICIALLY

Marriage, the biggest celebration and the most important occasion of life was going to be penned down on the pages of two lives who were one by soul, but in wait of official recognition to rejuvenate the bond destined in heaven very before

Marriage, the biggest celebration and the most important occasion of life was going to be penned down on the pages of two lives who were one by soul, but in wait of official recognition to rejuvenate the bond destined in heaven very before. The well decorated mandap had it's guests and half of goodness too. Arjun was present there to do pre marriage rituals while Subhadra had to arrive still.

During the chant of hymns Arjun was secretly moving eyes in search of Subhadra. He was impatient to see her, would be the least to describe his state. There was no option near him except waiting and imagining her in bridal attire. After trying several times, and being rejected by his capability to imagine her he decided to simply get roasted by the hours of wait.

"Being in waiting zone is seriously not something good to experience," He thought in mind.

In his impatience he remembered about his elder brother Bheem who never had liked to wait for anything, especially for food. He used to tease his brother for being impatient.

"When impatience will hit you then only you can understand how unbearable it is!" Arjun remembered Bheem's words, paid his respect towards his brother who was far away from him in terms of numerical distance.

In these years he had longed for Subhadra, but instead of granting him peace she was making him impatience. Before peace comes it has to take it's own time, marking the moments of wait in realisation of it's significance.

Arjun was in his own world. Suddenly the fragrances of royal ladies made their movements to embrace the air around. Following that sensation Arjun looked at the direction where he can witness the worth of his wait, Subhadra. But it wasn't that much easy to see her face as both her sides were occupied. Kanha and Balram went towards to receive her, and were walking in front of her.

"How can Madhav leave his favourite job, teasing people around him! Moreover if the person is dearest to him then bonus will be added to that definitely," Arjun raised his eyebrows at Kanha with this thought who was giving him a teasing look.

When Subhadra approached nearer to mandap finally Arjun got the chance to be mesmerised by his would be bride. Revati and Rukmini made her sit beside Arjun.

"After looking at you today I am bound to believe that there must be some other world except our planet," He whispered to her taking care of the gazes around them.

"Why? What happened?" Subhadra was confused over his statement which was a compliment in real.

"This form of beauty doesn't belong to our planet, I guess," His voice was the slowest one still that was enough to convey his admiration.

"Concentrate on rituals," She had an excuse to stop him from making her blushing smile to appear.

"I may not get the chance to compliment you later as I have to wait for you till three days. I don't want to keep any old stock for you. So, complimented now itself. Did I do anything wrong?" She nodded her head in no to answer him.