(26) FACT FROM FLASHBACK

Unexpected incidents can appear out of blue to us, it can be the brief appreciation of life perfectly

Unexpected incidents can appear out of blue to us, it can be the brief appreciation of life perfectly. Each time we experience this life embraces us with it's new way of loving us, with new lessons. Still it's difficult to accept that love of life with joy most of the times.

When Subhadra was passing through the streets of Indraprastha crossing many houses, shops, small temples some words collided with her calm stimulus.

"Do you know love before marriage in young generation has ruined our social life. Children doesn't consider their parents before claiming their rights of choosing partners for themselves," One customer was talking with a shopkeeper.

"Right said, brother. My nephew did love marriage just before few days somehow forcing his family to accept his choice. Despite being educated he didn't value his parents wish. So unbelievable!" The shopkeeper exchanged his words to proceed the conversation.

"Don't expect anything from education, brother. If you have any weak hope then forget about that," Another customer entered into the convo.

"Why so?" One of them asked.

"Because princess Subhadra is assisting prince Sahdev in education department. The tale of her marriage isn't unknown to even any deaf person. If she handles the education department prominently then love marriages will be inspired in society without any doubt," The customer who entered later into the conversation of duos answered.

"Her family loves her to no end. Still she went against them. From this incident it can be concluded that no matter how much you love your children at a point you will find them standing opposite to you," The shopkeeper expressed his opinion.

"Leave this matter. Who will consider our opinions? We can just try to keep our next generation away from her influence who had become the reason of our queen's hurt on the first day of her arrival," Dismissing the conversation those two customers left that shop.

The trios too went ahead from that place. Subhadra was lost in those words which were delivered about her as judgements accusing her and wishing to distance her from the flow of social life.

"Bhabhi, please don't mind them. Whatever they told were just their personal opinions, not the truth," Nakul attempted to check on Subhadra at first.

"I am ashamed of their thoughts, Bhabhi. I used to think that our subjects are open minded respecting higher values, but today I came to know that in name of education I just put effort in making them literate," Sahdev managed to utter those words heavily noticing no expression on Subhadra's face.

"Let's go back from here," Nakul find that suitable according to the situation, at which she nodded silently.

After reaching palace Subhadra departed to her chamber

After reaching palace Subhadra departed to her chamber. Sitting on couch she closed her eyes tightly to get some soothing vibes over the words which shook her usual self.

A flashback appeared in her subconscious mind making her relaxing the force she applied on her eyes to shut them tightly.

Flashback:

It was about the time when she visited Dwarka recently. In company of her family her cheerful self was glowing charismatically. Each day used to start with laugh and used to end in the same way too. For outer world the greatest sign of her happiness was just her smile, but with her family her laugh had a endless path to pass through.

Two weeks of her stay was about to complete. The afternoon before her journey to Indraprastha she went for an outing with her brothers. They went on foot. After a little distance dau was nowhere to be found. After sometime Kanha too vanished without informing.

Subhadra waited for them till long. When evening started to approach she returned to palace being disappointed. After sometime both dau and Kanha too reached palace only to find her sitting on swing with a grumpy expression.

"Gudiya, please forgive me. I just went to help a shopkeeper who was shifting his shop to another place with heavy load on cart," Dau rushed to Subhadra in panic.

"I could have come earlier, but I thought Kanha is with you. So, I got involved in a short chat with that shopkeeper," Dau held his ears after getting no words from Subhadra.

"Why did you leave her alone, Kanha? What kind of game is this? What kind of brother you are?" Dau scolded Kanha hoping Subhadra to be pacified.

"I admit that I left her alone intentionally. But shouldn't I get a chance to explain?" Kanha went nearer to Subhadra.

"Sure, why not?" After listening her brother had a reason Subhadra decided to be considerate about that siding her disappointment.

"I wanted to convey that sometimes life makes us to chose a lone path. We shouldn't stand still there. We should take a step like you came back palace after waiting for us till long, but don't take much time waiting for someone on that path. Life doesn't has that much time to grant you," Sitting beside Subhadra along with dau at other side Kanha caressed her hairs affectionately.

As soon as a smile appeared on Subhadra's face they shared a tight hug. That day Subhadra wondered thinking  that what was the need of conveying those facts to her which were known to everyone, but his each action had a specific cause so as that one too. His words were meant to the situation in which she was stuck currently.

Flashback ended

Subhadra opened eyes in present. The calmness was restored back in her eyes which was lost in the chaos of those unmindful words.

"Bhabhi!" She heard two voices at door, and stood up to let the owners of voice in.

"Bhabhi, are you still upset? Please don't be," Nakul urged with a convincing look.

"He is right. We shouldn't consider each word allowing those to provoke agony in us," Sahdev too joined his twin to cheer his sister in law up.

"I am not upset anymore, Bhrata. I have found my way. I just want a favour from both of you," The duo looked at each other before nodding at her.

"Whatever happened today don't disclose that to arya," Before they both could ask something more she joined hands to them. Both nodded unwillingly.

Each problem provides it's solution on it's own, this fact proved itself once again. She discovered the issue, derived solution too, just steeping ahead was about to occur.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏