(27) ACCEPTANCE ACHIEVED

The time when we have to step on a lone path we must have confidence not to win over each obstacle possibly, but to stand strong against those

The time when we have to step on a lone path we must have confidence not to win over each obstacle possibly, but to stand strong against those. Choosing to go through the journey alone may create some gap among our relationships, but those are just hurdles before happiness. At the end you will surely be welcomed by the worth of that journey.

After knowing about Subjects' opinion about her Subhadra had decided to get their genuine acceptance for her. She wasn't intended to change their thoughts as she knew changing one's thought should be his or her own choice. She just wished to establish a harmonious bond with subjects so that they would accept her contributions in making education better than before in Indraprastha.

As per her request Nakul and Sahdev didn't reveal anything to Arjun. Draupadi had completed second trimester of her pregnancy till then. She expressed her wish of staying in her maternal home till the birth of her child. So, it was decided that she would depart to Panchal with Arjun after her baby shower function.

No one could deny her wish. Her family had invited her many times during her pregnancy with her other four sons, but she couldn't accept that invitation. In those twelve years of Arjun's exile she was rooted to the land of Indraprastha in his wait.

She was aware of the fact that he won't return before twelve years. Despite that she didn't go out of Indraprastha any day. His memories were there, in Indraprastha. She couldn't afford to make the distance between him and her more intense. That was why she had to deny those invitations of her maternal home.

Before departing to Panchal for three months Arjun had decided to wrap up some tasks in advance so that his absence in administrative system can be compensated. He was busy with his own stuff, and that had favoured Subhadra's plan of spending time with subjects secretly.

In each afternoon Subhadra used to exit from palace in attire of commoners to spend sometime with subjects, to be connected with them as a share holder of their life, as a well wisher, and as a mentor to their major or minor issues.

Nakul and Sahdev had urged to accompany her at least if not joining hands in her mission. She strictly denied that with an argue that she wanted to resolve the matter alone and with an assurance that her attempts will be received by it's achievement very soon.

The night before his departure Arjun went to his chamber earlier than usual to wish Subhadra good night. He saw her standing in front his bow, Gandhiv.

"Looks like more than me you are going to miss my bow," She turned back to see him standing just behind her.

"Why not? It's more than a material to me," She indicated his statement as true.

"What is it for you, Subhi?" Holding her arms from back he leaned his head towards her.

"An inspiration to be indulged in your admiration in loneliness," A smile crept on his lips at her words, but the single word "Loneliness" wiped that away.