(47) MUSICAL ENDEAVOR

Sometimes obviousness failed to be a solution, not fully yet majorly

Sometimes obviousness failed to be a solution, not fully yet majorly. More than any serious issue subconscious vibes bother us as the later doesn't has any definite appearance in front of us. Uncertainty is harsh even more than the havocs had happened to us already in your lifetime.

Subhadra had completed her second trimester of pregnancy. Everyone was taking care of her, and she was exploring a new world of happiness due to that. Bheem used to make delicious foods her in his supervision. Nakul's fun loving nature was her all time enjoyment. Sahdev had shared her work load considerably so that she could be relaxed during pregnancy.

Kunti and Draupadi were trying to compensate the presence of Subhadra's mothers and sisters in law around her. Though Yudhishthir wasn't getting much time yet was checking on Subhadra's comfort through enquiry.

Now coming to the most important person, Arjun. He was not only over protective but also desperate about Subhadra if he doesn't find her near him.

For causing relief to Arjun's distress Subhadra planned something with Nakul. Though the plan didn't get approval at once yet the duo managed to get permission with their antics.

According to plan Subhadra and Nakul settled their camps in forest along with their team. Arjun was also with them, of course. Subhadra had planned to get vibes of nature around Arjun so that his anxiety could be calmed down. For that purpose she suggested to continue training session of girls in forest instead of palace.

It wasn't hard for Nakul to sense Subhadra's intention. For Subhadra it was possible to hide something from Draupadi but not Nakul, especially when she was facing an issue.

With much difficulty they got permission of stay over in forest for four days. Everything was arranged well according to necessity.

"Is our plan working well, Bhabhi?" Nakul was standing beside Subhadra watching over the girls who were enjoying bonfire after dinner.

"Not till now, but it will for sure," Subhadra assured with a small smile.

"What's the reason of his anxiety? It's seeming more than the concern of your protection. Have you figured out something? If you can share I will like to hear," He was caring towards her like an elder brother siding their social relationship of brother in law and Sister in law.

It was Nakul's attribute to act like an elder to Subhadra whenever he felt her worries. That attribute of him portrays him differently yet adorably.

"I haven't figured out anything specific, Bhrata. The root of anxiety isn't that much easy to trace out," Her face detached itself from the smile which she had few times ago.

"Leaving that! I have arranged something to aid you in cheering up bhrata Arjun," Nakul pointed his finger towards some distance to reveal his plan to Subhadra.

"A bonfire, Bhrata!"

"Not only a bonfire, it's the arrangement to benefit our mission," Both exchanged smiles in between themselves.

Nakul arranged bonfire a little away from their camps considering the privacy of couple. He had placed a veena there promptly, and his intention was all clear regarding that.

Subhadra urged Arjun to go towards the bonfire arranged for them. Nakul guided the girls to their respective camps with assistance of maids.

After reaching near bonfire Arjun smiled looking at veena. He helped Subhadra to sit down, and caressed the strings of veena vibrating the air slightly. Subhadra too joined him, his move with perfect pace.

He couldn't resist her delicate insistence, and moved forward flourishing a tune out of their joint participation. She attempt to make him pour out all his anxiety through her affectionate vibration in air. Being aspired with her attempt he did the same.

After an intense round of playing veena he halted to release a deep sigh as he had vented out everything which was there in his heart, blocking the path of other emotions to do their tasks over his turmoil.

"Thank you, Subhi!" He smiled genuinely as he used to do.

"I know this plan, campaign in forest is for me, for cheering me up. I had sensed it very before. I had trust that you will get that for me which I am losing. After all you are Parth Probodhika, my peace. When you are with me how can anxiety trouble me for long!" Cupping her cheeks he exclaimed.

"What was the reason of your anxiety, Arya?" She looked into his eyes, because more than his words she preferred to hear his eyes.

"I don't know the reason certainly. I wasn't getting good vibes since a few days. The time I didn't find you near me I felt like I was losing something not to get that back again," He hugged her tightly not to experience the terrible effect of his words.

It was the destiny about which he was feeling. Sometimes destiny delivers it's indication to our subconscious mind, and no wonder that torments us mostly.

Before their ways to be parted away they both had to lose many things, many dear ones, one among them was their unborn. In actual it was their unborn who was generating those kinds of sensation to Arjun, most probably in the wish of being cherished by his father the fullest before time could pull them apart.

"I am always with you, Arya!" Reciprocating his hug she caressed his back making him lean towards her in relaxation.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏