(3) A TASK ON THE WAY

Having a talk settles everything, sometimes we need to search a better way than this when attempts of having a talk get failed, not once but several times

Having a talk settles everything, sometimes we need to search a better way than this when attempts of having a talk get failed, not once but several times. In this case conveying our intentions indirectly encourage the person in front to have a talk. We should prefer this way instead of pressurising and clinging that person to have a talk with us.

The next day too Kanha and Subhadra tried many times to have a talk with dau. But sometimes that got interrupted by others, sometimes they both couldn't approach better and rest the time dau chose not to react over their attempts.

"Gudiya, I think it's time to talk face to face with dau," Standing beside Subhadra in her balcony Kanha too followed her stare towards western sky where sun was all set to retire from his duties.

"What will we say face to face?" She whispered her question setting her stare as before.

"We will explain him, and will ask forgiveness. It's the thing we need to do, isn't it?" Kanha was skilled in reciprocating a question with another question.

"Being face to face becomes fruitful when we have to seek something rightfully. Our forgiveness isn't our right this time. It's just dau's choice," She was serious unlike the teach of evening to life.

"Then we will make him to choose to forgive us," A glint of playfulness on his face was witnessed by the reddish shade of western sky which burrowed a portion of that glint to add to itself.

"He is a brother whose sister didn't open her heart up to him who could have done that," She took a deep sigh before speaking further.

"He is a brother whose siblings used to share the minute details about their moves with him, may it their discomfort or delight, monopoly over silly matters or mischiefs, but this time they didn't," The pace of her utterance was slow like she was regretting what those words meant about.

"He is a brother whose sister preferred to elope with her lover instead of making him meet her brother," She closed her eyes to compose her determined self which was needed to stand strong.

"We can't even make him to choose to forgive us. We can just try to heal the crack which we caused in our bonding," Her long speech ended too with a deep sigh.

"Don't worry, Gudiya. Maybe we meet a chance the soonest," He side hugged her providing warmth against the moisture in air.

"I am glad to see that you chose to stand strong along the side of maturity when you could have convinced dau with just few drops of your tears. This time I am praising you silently, but one day the pitch of this praising will be loud by the persons whose heart is genuine," He patted her head softly when she was still engrossed in staring at sky where darkness was about to appear.