(6) WISHES FOR THEM

Happiness isn't just a sensation

Happiness isn't just a sensation. Mostly it activates the sensitivity of heart at the peak of solace. That's the highest point of happiness to stand at, to look down reminiscing the journey, and to look up expecting shine of each divine body to join the glow of that happiness.

A beautiful face whose eyes were busy in interacting with the words in front was expressing utmost ecstasy.

To,

A well versed reader of my heart

It's long to pay respect to your appearance. It's long to witness your subliminal eyes which never left my soul untouched by any inch. Though I am concerned about you still has confidence over your positive spirit of acquiring anything you wish for. I discovered about your this virtue when you didn't give up when I was hesitating to marry you. You made me yours, being an inspiration to me for lifetime.

I had expressed my wish of meeting Subhadra at least once during my exile. You didn't react aggressively over that while you could have done that. I guess you knew well that where my wish could lead me possibly, but you had wished my wish to be fulfilled when I was departing.

Your heartily wish had succeed. Soon you are going to get Subhadra as your sister. I couldn't stop myself from sharing this news with you as your selfless love for me deserves to know this from me before you hear this news from any outsider.

Hope to see you soon.

Yours arya

She didn't delay in hugging that letter to her heart once she finished reading. The serpent princess, Ullupi was ecstatic and emotional after receiving a letter from her husband Arjun. It's long she had been passing time in his memories. If not he at least she got his handwriting to cherish.

"May your married life be pleasant and prosperous, arya. May Subhadra give you all those happiness of married life which you deserve but didn't get till now," Ullupi sighed thinking about the cruel fate which didn't let Arjun to stay with any of his wife till now more than a certain time period.

Another letter was opened somewhere else with the same expressions like mentioned before

To,

The warrior meant for me

Your warrior self had been a all time companion to me during the rest days of exile I spent without you. Missing you wasn't needed much as your fierce determination never had let me feel the scarcity of encouragement whenever I stepped ahead towards her. Yes, it's she about whom you know well. It's Subhadra.

Unlike Ullupi you too know about Subhadra. But the difference is I shared the fact freely with her while I took a little time in your case. In fact you made me comfortable to share or else I was hesitating due to your short temper.

I wanna convey the news that soon your position will be promoted as an elder sister. Get ready to listen the word "Jyeshtha".

Wishing to meet you in real rather than in memories.

Yours arya

She closed her eyes to imagine a smiling face of her husband as soon as she read the letter. The queen mother of Manipur, Chitrangada was held under overflowing happiness. A letter from him, was worthy enough to make happy in her worst even. No matter how much she was showing boldness to outside she was also a pathetic lover when it comes to absence of her arya, Arjun.

"Congratulation for the greatest achievement of your life, Arya. Getting yearning as peace for lifetime doesn't happen to everyone. May you get the fullest of each day with Subhadra. I wish the best for both of you," Chitrangada was joyful while uttering each word.

The letters written by Arjun had reached to the persons to whom those belong to. They were none other than his wives Ullupi and Chitrangada. Ullupi supposed to visit Chitrangada mostly, but she had own responsibilities to look after too. That's why Arjun wrote two letters to them.

Both had wished the would be couple heartily without minding much that in eyes of society they were going to get a co wife.

So, readers here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gestures to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏