Making Out - Rod Kimble

*Warning: slight smut*

They were making out on the sofa, Y/n sitting on Rod's lap, as he held her by the waist, keeping her body close to his.

Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck, softly kissing him, and smiling, as she did so.

In the background, the noise coming from the tv, where a random tv show was on. The volume wasn't too low, the voices were still clear and loud enough to be heard, but the two of them weren't paying much attention to it anymore.

Rod slowly moved his hands down from her hips, and stopped on her thighs, where he gently tightened the grip for a moment, making y/n shiver.

She bit her lip, her boyfriend smirking, with lust in his eyes, and as she kissed him again, things started heating up.

She moved her hand up from his neck, tangling her fingers in his hair, and the kisses turned more serious, each one filled with a thirst and hunger she didn't know she had.

The taste of his lips had become a drug, and she was an addict.

She pulled his hair, making him moan in surprise, and smirked, enjoying the power it all was making her feel.

She had never been on top, before, and she was really on board with it, to be honest.

She felt invicible.

She slowly started grinding her hips against his, making him blush, as he started feeling aroused.

She smirked, noticing the bulge in his pants grow harder, and decided to tease him.

She took her other hand, the one that wasn't in his hair, and softly moved it down his body, caressing every inch of his chest and abdomen, before arriving to crotch.

He felt a cold shiver run down his spine, and moaned again, blushing harder than before.

His cheeks were burning like the fires of hell, if not more.

"F-fuck" he panted.

She smirked.
"Take your shirt off, Rod" she whispered in his ear.

He hesitated for a moment, then he quickly took his hands off her thighs and lifted his shirt, leaving his chest naked, as he left it fall on the floor behind him.

"Good" she said, biting her lip, as she caressed his chest.

"What else does your majesty desire?" he smirked, pecking her neck, as his hands found their way back to her thighs.

"I want you to fuck me" she whispered.

Rod stopped what he was doing, turning serious, and looked into her eyes.

"Are you sure, babe?" he softly said, a bit worried, softly caressing her thigh with his thumb.

She thought for a second.

She had never done anything like that, before. Rod was the first serious boyfriend she had ever had in the seventeen years she had lived so far, and... well, she hadn't done more than kiss, with the few others that came before him.

Making out was already something relatively new to her, something they had started doing just a couple months ago, and she enjoyed it now, so no problem.

But having sex... she was a bit scared, to be honest.

"...Yeah" she soflty smiled "I'm pretty sure I am"

Rod, on the other hand, being a year and a few months older, had a few more experiences in that department. He knew a thing or two already.

But he didn't want to put any pressure on her, and knew she was very delicate, so he wanted to wait until she was very sure she was ready, before doing anything.

"Pretty sure?" he chuckled "Babe, you either are or aren't, you can't be pretty sure"

"I am, I am" she rolled her eyes.

He took her hands in his, and looked into her eyes.

"Sure?" he said, caressing them.

"Sure" she softly smiled.

He took her face in his hands, gently kissing her.

Then, as they parted lips, he smiled, their foreheads resting against each other's, and sighed.

"Ok, then" he said "...Let's do this"
__

They entered his room, Rod closing the door, as y/n sat on his bed.

She was starting to feel a bit nervous, her hands shaking, and he noticed, a worried expression spreading on his face.

"...If you don't want to do this, we can wait, hun" he softly said, sitting down beside her and resting a hand on her thigh.

"N-no, I... I am" she said, taking a deep breath.

She turned around to look at him, and smiled.

"I'm ready" she insisted "Let's do this"

He softly looked at her, and quickly got up, heading to the door.

"...What are you doing?" she asked, perplexed.

"Making the room more... comfortable" he smirked, clicking the switch beside the door and making the lights turn off.

She rolled her eyes, sighing at his stupid 'seductive voice', or whatever he liked to call it (even tho it was actually working).

He slowly walked back to her, and gently made Y/n lie down on his bed, climbing on top of her.

He smirked again, softly kissing her, and teased her, as his lips touched hers for just a moment, before slithering away.

"Please, stop and just jam your tongue down my throat already"

He waited for a second.

She sighed.
"...please?"

"That's better" he grinned.

She rolled her eyes, and wrapped her arms around his neck, as he passionately kissed her, tightly holding her hips.

She softly moaned, as he bit her lower lip and gently entered her mouth with his tongue.

She felt shivers run down her spine, getting wetter every time his hands touched her or his body pressed against hers.

He slowly arrived to her belt, and as he undid it, he started suching her neck, leaving dark hickeys all over her skin.

She quickly started undoing his as well, and suddently, they were both fully naked, wrapped in the white sheets.

They parted lips, both of them having trouble breathing, as their lungs demanded air.

He looked into her eyes, panting.

She knew what he was about to ask, and without saying a word, she nodded, biting her lip.

"Ok" he took a deep breath, smiling.

A/N :/
Hey guys! Thanks for reading!
God, why does it feel so awful to write this kind of stuff?
I feel like a weirdo when I do, lol.
Is it just me?
Anyway, I hope you liked it :)

Peace out, homies
- Franx