Doggo - Andy Samberg

Andy was sitting on the sofa, mindlessly scrolling through social media as usual.

"ANDY, OH MY GOD, LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!!!!" Y/n yelled overexcitedly, running into the room and almost hitting every piece of furniture on her way as she did so.

"Careful! You're gonna fall and hit your head!" He said, worried.

"Aww, you're so cute... my overprotective boi" she giggled, messing up his hair.

He sighed, rolling his eyes as he tried to put it back to normal, and turned towards her.

She sat next to him, her whole body still shaking in joy.

"...God, you're- are you ok?"

"Yes!!!!!!" (All the exclamation points are on purpose)

Andy stared at her.
He was both confused and scared.

"...Since when are you so... happy?"

"Since I found this!!!"

A huge smile spread on her face, as she took her phone and almost smashed it against his face.

Andy backed away a bit, avoiding the collision between the screen and his nose. Then he looked at it.

On the screen, a picture of a white dog, with light-brown spots spread all over his fur, mostly on his face and paws.
He was a medium/small-sized dog, the description said it was two years old.

The volunteers that had found him had called him 'Diego'.

"...I don't understand" Andy said, puzzled.

"HE'S SO CUTE!!!!"

"...Yeah, adorable, but I- Since when do you want a dog?"

"Since forever, actually. I couldn't have one as a child because the building my family and I lived in didn't allow having animals, and... I don't know, I saw him on a site and..."

"Wait" Andy said, turning to look at her better "you never told me this!"

"What? I- Of course I did! It's, like, the first thing I tell people when I see them!!!"

Andy chuckled.

"I don't recall you saying this to anybody. As far as I know, you don't walk up to people and yell I WANT A DOG in their face"

"Ok, I may have been exaggerating, but I really think I told you! It always comes up sooner or later!"

"I swear you never told me. I would remember, if you did" he shrugged.

"Oh yeah? And how can you be so sure?" She sassily said, folding her arms.

"Because I would have told you that I want one too and we would have a dog walking around our flat!!!"

Y/n froze.

"...You're telling me you want a dog too?"

"Yeah!"

"...Walking around our flat?"

"Exactly what I said, yeah"

"...Little Diego here?" She said, pointing to the photo.

"He looks amazing, yes! ...I would change the name, though" he pondered.

"He doessss" she smiled, looking at the doggo on her screen "I read the info about him, they said they found him roaming the streets, he was most probably abandoned..."

"HOW CAN YOU ABANDON SUCH A CUTIE?!?!?!" Andy yelled.

"EXACTLY! OUTRAGEOUS!!!"

She looked back at the screen.
"He looks so sad..." she said, feeling blue "...I wanna give him a home, make him feel loved, you know?"

"It probably is because the photos that dog shelters put up on the internet are made exactly for that reason" Andy said "...but yeah, me too"

Y/n softly smiled.
"...Can we take him then?"

He took her hand in his, caressing it.
"Of course, hun" he whispered.

She hugged him hard, and as they broke apart, kissed him.

"Thank you. I'm so happy"

"I thought you already were!" Andy said "...You know, with me? Your boyfriend?"

"Of course I am, idiot! You know what I mean..." She punched his arm.

"I know, I know" he chuckled "I'm just messing with ya"

- three years later -

"Hey hun, everything good?" Andy smiled, looking at her wife as she entered the flat.

"Yes! Bucky and I just came back from the dog park! He had a lot of fun, running around with his friends. Didn't you, Buck?" she smiled, crouching beside their dog and caressing his head.

"I can imagine, yeah" he chuckled, walking towards them.

He sat down on the floor, beside y/n and in front of Bucky.

"Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" He said, playing with him as she set the dog free from his leash "You are!!!"

She smiled, watching her boys play, and went into the kitchen, taking a glass and filling it up with water.

Andy came into the room as well, hugging her from behind as she took a sip.

"I love you so much..." he softly said, putting his head on her shoulder and leaning against hers.

She smiled, and put down the glass.
"I love you too, husband" she said, pecking his cheek.

He let her go, and sat down on one of the stools.

"So, how was your day?" she asked, cleaning up some stuff that was laying in the sink.

"Good! I had a meeting with the guys, which was amazing..."

"I know that when you say meeting you actually mean we played some videogames for a couple hours but I can't  tell you that, you know?"

Andy opened his mouth to say something, then shut it, and opened it again.

"Ehm... oh look, Bucky wants to play!"

Y/n turned to look at their dog, that was very much napping on a pillow and did not want to be disturbed.

"Yeah, right..." she giggled.

A/N :/
Hey guys!!!!
Yeah, I'm back, and no, I don't know how long :||||
It could be three months or three hours, I really don't  know, lol.
Enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.
And btw, I chose the name Bucky because that's my actual dog's name (IF U HAVE A DOG, CHANGE THE NAME INTO WHATEVER YOUR DOGGO'S NAME IS, OK??? THANK U).

Anyway, have a nice day!
Peace out, homies:>

- Franx

(This is the doggo in question, btw :>SAY HI, BUCKYYYY)

SAY HI, BUCKYYYY)