First Time - Rod Kimble

*Warning: slight smut*

Rod was unsuccessfully trying to make his hair look good, when the doorbell rang.

Smiling, he quickly ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

He took a deep breath, straightened his shirt (in fact, he was wearing a pair of black jeans and a short-sleeved shirt, instead of the usual denim jumpsuit) and opened the door.

In front of him, stood Y/n, his girlfriend.
She looked so cute.

"Hey" she smiled sofly.

"Hey... sorry, I look like shit today..." he said, rubbing the back of his neck in embarassment.

"Well, in my opinion, you look gorgeous. As always" She chuckled, kissing his cheek, as he blushed.

He stepped aside, letting her into the empty house.

In fact, Kevin was out with his friends, and Frank and his mother had gone out for dinner.

It was just the two of them.

"So... what do you wanna do?" she grinned, turning around, as he closed the door again.

"Well, I thought we could eat something and watch a movie... is that good?"

"Yeah! Sounds great!"

Rod smiled, and pecked her lips.
"Let's order some pizza, then"

He took the phone, and called the nearest pizza place, quickly ordering their food.

As he hung up, he sat down on the sofa beside her, sighing.

"They'll be here in an hour..."

"An hour?!"

"Yeah... apparently Saturdays are busy days..."

"...Well, we can always watch something as we wait" she smiled, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Sure! What do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know... choose something you like, I don't really care. The important thing is that we're together" she said softly, taking his hand in hers and gently squeesing it.

Rod smiled, and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him, as he rested his head on hers, turning on the tv.

"That's so true..."
__

Finally, after almost an hour, the doorbell rang again.

"Good, they're here! I'm starving..." y/n laughed.

"I'll go take 'em, don't move"

Rod got up from the sofa.

"Nice butt, Kimble" she smirked, staring at him, as he walked across the room "I'm almost jealous..."

"Well, some of us are more gifted than others" he grinned, looking back at her.

He opened the door, thanked the pizza guy, gave him the money, and came back in with the two boxes in one hand and a bottle of Coke in the other.

"You shouldn't worry, tho" he said, as he left that stuff on the coffee table in front of them and sat back down beside her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're butt isn't that bad either" he smirked, pecking her lips.

"Oh, thank you, good sir..."
she whispered, chuckling.

They opened the boxes, and started eating their food, as Rod pressed play on the remote, making the movie they were watching continue.

After a couple slices, y/n put her pizza back down, already full.