Drunk - Andy Samberg

*Warning: smut (for real, this time)*
Sorry if it's a little cringe, but it's the first time I write one, and I don't really feel comfortable doing it...

Andy laughed, spitting his beer in the air, as she talked.

Y/n softly giggled, and rested her head beside his on the cold floor.

Here they were, lied down on his living room's dark parquet. Both really drunk.

"...God, I really can't believe he said that..." he chuckled, slightly turning his head towards hers.

Realizing how close they were, she blushed, and quickly looked away, embarassed.

"Yeah... I know..."

Andy smiled, and moved his gaze away from her, staring now at the white ceiling.

The fifth beer had started having his effect on his brain, making his sight blurry and his senses numb.

Suddently, all he could think about was y/n.

'Tell her how you feel' 'kiss her' 'Ask her if she likes you' ...he just couldn't stop them.

His thoughts were like a train with broken breaks, and he was tied on the rails, ready to be run over.

He turned around again.

Seeing him, she smiled, and stared back. She was a little confused, but also too drunk to care or say anything about it.

As he looked into her deep y/e/c eyes, his desire grew inside him, making a strange feeling appear in his stomach.

It felt both disturbing and beautiful, and always showed up when she was near him.

It arrived anytime she would laugh, or smile... or even look at him.

His gaze moved down to her lips, studying them, admiring them...

He wanted to kiss her so bad...

Slowly, he got closer.
They were just a few inches from each other, now.

She felt shivers run down her back, but it wasn't because of the cold...

She felt scared, and yet ready.
It might have been the alcohol in her veins giving her that feeling, but she surely had been waiting for that moment a long time.

Neither of them could wait any longer, and, suddently, their lips touched.

Inside the both of them, fireworks.

Andy rested his hand on her cheek, gently pulling her closer, as they both put down their beers.

She shivered, melting under his touch, and tasted his soft, warm lips, somehow recognizing their minty flavor, even though they had never been on hers before.

As air became a need, they broke apart, resting their foreheads against one another's.

Their eyes met again.
Inside them, a new happiness, bright and beautiful.

As his hot breath fanned on her face, y/n immediately knew what to do.

She smashed her lips on his again.

Surprised, he stared at her, and then relaxed, closing his eyes, as he kissed her back.

He had thought a lot about that moment, in the past, but he would have never imagined it would've happened so easily.

It almost felt natural, like if it was always meant to be.

The sweet peck suddently became a full on french kiss.