Closer - Conner Friel

Her eyes opened.

She didn't want to wake up, but her body seemed to have other plans.

She stretched her neck a bit, lifting her head from her pillow for a moment, as she tried to read the time on the alarm clock beside her.

A tired sigh escaped her mouth.
It was nearly 5 a.m.

Suddently, she realized her boyfriend's arm was wrapped around her, keeping her body close to his, as they spooned.

She smiled.
She loved him so much...

Y/n put her head back on the pillow, and closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep again.

She carefully paid attention to his soft snores, to his closeness, to his shaky breath fanning on her neck, making her feel shivers run down her back.

And even though she still couldn't fall back asleep, it made her feel good.
She felt safe, in his embrace.

Suddently, Conner moved a little, getting even closer, and tightened the grip around her waist.

They where so close that the other side of the mattress, that was supposed to be his, was basically empty.

She didn't mind, tho.
She loved sleeping (or at least, trying to) like that, with him.

His hand was resting on her belly, and y/n softly put hers on his, gently caressing it with her thumb.

Then she felt him deeply breathe out, and stretch his limbs.

"...Can't sleep?" he softly said, still half-asleep, with his husky voice.

"Yeah... sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up..." she said, turning around, so that she was now lying on her back.

"Don't worry, it's ok" he weakly smiled, starting to caress her tummy, drawing circles and figures on her skin.

He held his head up with his other hand, resting his elbow on the pillow, and stared at her for a bit, lovingly admiring her features, as y/n did the same.

"...God, you're so beautiful..." he whispered, with a sweet grin on his face.

She slightly blushed, and giggled.
"Well, it must be 'cause where in the dark and you can't see me properly..."

"No, it isn't" he chuckled, soon turning serious again "You really are beautiful"

She smiled, and cupped his face, gently pulling him into a sweet peck.

His lips, as always, tasted of mint, weed, and a hint of vanilla ice cream, that they had eaten earlier.

They broke apart a few moments later, grasping for air, and after a few more quick kisses, things started getting out of control.

Conner sat up a bit against the backrest of their bed, and put his hands on her hips, as she sat in his lap and rested hers on his hard chest.

Their lips were pressed together again, but this time, he bit her lower one, and made her open her mouth.

Soon later, his tongue was in, pleasuring her, as he carefully explored every corner of her palate.

She softly moaned, feeling his grip tighten around her hips, and he started kissing her more roughly, panting often, as he felt her body getting closer to his.

Suddently, he realized how tired he actually was, and started breathing heavily, stopping for a moment.

She noticed, and gently cupped his cheek, caressing it, as she started pecking his lips more softly, leading him.