Jealous - Andy Samberg

*Warning: slight smut*

They walked out the building, where the afterparty had just happened.

Y/n happily sighed, and got closer to her husband, smiling.

"What a fun night, huh?" she said, wrapping her arm around his.

Without saying anything, he took it off of him, leaving her confused, and got into their car.

She entered as well, sitting in the passenger seat, and turned towards him.

He seemed angry, for some reason.

"Are you mad at me?" she worriedly asked.

He didn't answer.
Instead, he preferred turning on the engine and drive away, towards their place.

She sighed, and flopped into her seat, looking outside her window.
__

"Okay, I can tell you're angry. What's wrong, Andrew?" she said concearned, crossing her arms.

Andy closed the door behind him, and turned towards his wife, scoffing.

"You seriously don't know?" he hissed.

"...No, what is it?"

"That guy was clearly flirting with you!"

"What are you talking about?" she said, confused.

"Don't pretend you don't know, Y/n. At the party, that guy sitting next to you at the counter!"

He looked really angry, like he had never been before. She gulped, scared.
She had never seen him like this.

"You mean that Dan? No, he wasn't! We were just chatting!"

"Yeah, sure... I saw how he touched your shoulder, when he laughed, I know what that means! He was flirting with you, y/n! And you didn't seem too bothered by that!"

Y/n sighed.

"First off, he wasn't flirting, I can tell when someone's flirting with me. Second, if he were, I would've clearly told him I wasn't intrested. Third, I would never fall for that. I'm not that kind of woman, you should know that"

"Well, how can I be sure you're not lying to me?!"

"Why would I lie to you?!" she said, both confused and angry.

"I don't know, maybe you don't love me anymore! Maybe you got tired of me!... Maybe that fucking Dan guy is fucking awsome, and I'm a fucking piece of shit, and... ugh, I don't know anymore..."

He sighed, nervous, and sat down on their sofa, taking his glasses off and leaving them on the coffee table in front of him.

Suddently, she realized what was happening.

"Oh my God..." she grinned, following him into the living room and stopping right in front of him "Are you jealous?"

At those words, Andy froze.
Then, a scoff escaped his lips, followed by an unconvincing laugh.

"What? N-no! Of course not! Me? Jealous? No way!"

"Babe, I can tell when you're lying" she smirked, pushing him against the backrest of the sofa "...And I can clearly tell you are lying now"

He blushed hard, his cheeks getting of a dark red, as she sat in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"...You're so cute, when you're angry" she whispered in his ear.

Andy gulped.
His cheeks were burning like hell, almost as if he had a third degree burn.

He opened his mouth to say something, but there was a knot in his throat, and nothing seemed to come out.