Bad Day - Andy Samberg

Y/n was watching some tv on the sofa, when she heard Andy's keys enter the lock, opening the door, and smiled.

She turned around, and saw his husband enter their apartment, clearly exhausted from the long day at work.

"Hey, babe" she softly said, getting up and walking towards him.

"Hey, hun" he weakly smiled back, resting his hands on her hips and quickly pecking her lips.

She cupped his face, and lovingly stared at him, as they pulled away.
"So, how was your day?"

"Ugh, terrible" he sighed, flopping down on the sofa, soon followed by his wife "...They messed up with my coffee, we had to shoot every scene, like, ten times... and the traffic on the way home was unbelievable, babe. Unbelievable"

She sat down beside him, putting a hand on his knee and starting to gently stroke it, hoping it would make him feel a bit better.

"...I just... I don't know, I already was in a bad mood this morning, and... I guess being without you all day made everything a thousand times worse..."

He looked really depressed, and exhausted, and y/n felt bad, because she wanted to make him feel better, but didn't know what to do.

Suddently, she had an idea.

"Well, I'm here now..." she smirked, slowly sitting in his lap and resting her arms on his shoulders "Maybe I can help..."

She sweetly brushed her lips against his, and kissed him, smiling, as she felt his hands rest on her hips.

She licked his lips, making him open them, and her tongue slid inside his mouth, pleasing him, as she carefully explored every corner of his palate.

Then she moved down to his neck, pecking his skin for a moment, before starting to suck it, leaving a purple hickey right under his jaw.

He closed his eyes, and softly groaned, making her feel proud of herself, as she started doing it harder.

She moved her hands down to his strong chest, and started unbuttoning his shirt, but had to stop.

"Babe, I'd love to, but..." he panted, genuinely sorry for what he was saying "...I-I really don't think I can. I'm not really full of energy, at the moment..."

She stopped for a second, still breathing heavily. "...Oh, I... y-yeah, right, sorry..." she softly said, sitting back down.

God, she felt so embarassed...
What was she thinking?

As if he had read her mind, he lifted her chin up to look at her, smiling, with the few energies he had left.

"It's not because of you, y/n... I really loved every second of it, ok? I just don't feel like I could give you my best performance, today, and... I mean, you deserve better than that"

She smiled back at him, and sighed.

"Ok, babe, I get it... Do you wanna watch something then? Just to be together for a bit, before we go to bed..." she proposed, trying to hide her disappointment.

She really wanted him, and knew he did too, but he was right, it wasn't the right time.

"It sounds like a great idea" he softly replied.

Y/n smiled again, and quickly picked a random tv show to watch.

As she had done that, she lied back against Andy, resting her head on his shoulder, as he lazily wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer to him.

She took a deep breath, taking in his minty, sweet scent, and relaxed into his embrace, feeling him do the same.
__

Some time had now passed, and they were watching another episode of The Big Bang Theory, laughing hard.

Suddently, y/n realized she was the only one still paying attention, since her husband was about to fall asleep, forcing himself to stay awake to not disappoint her.

She started to get up, deciding to go to their room, when he stopped her.

"...Where are you going?" he said, with his husky, sleepy voice.

God, she loved it so much...

"To bed. You're tired, and should get some rest, so..."

He slightly shook his head, and tried to keep his eyes open, as they talked.

"No, no, I'm fine... you're having fun, I don't want to ruin it"

She soflty smiled, finding his caring for her heartwarming, especially since he clearly needed the opposite, and sat back down beside him.

"I know, baby, but you gotta sleep..."

"No, I'm fine!" he said, as he unsuccessfully tried to hold back a yawn "...Ok, I do, but you don't! And I don't want to leave you here alone..."

He pulled out his bottom lip, making his irresistible puppy eyes.
"Can we stay?"

She tried to fight it off, but then sighed, and gave in, letting him win.

"Fine, we'll stay here a bit more... but if you feel yourself starting to drift off to sleep, you don't fight it, ok?"

He smiled, wider than he had ever done that night, and nodded, opening his arms for her to lean back into.

She giggled, and shook her head, leaving him confused.

"How, then?"

She scooted away from him, and patted on her lap. "You lay down, and get some rest"

He rolled his eyes, chuckling a little, and did as she said, laying down on his side, facing her, and resting his head on her thighs.

He took a deep breath, and closed his eyes, enjoying her precence.

She softly smiled, and looked back up at the tv, as she gently played with his hair, twirling his brownish curls between her fingers.

He sighed, thinking about his day, and threw all those memories out of his mind, only concentrating on his wife's hand in his hair, relaxing.

He snuggled closer to her body, that was keeping him warm, and rested his forehead against her belly, quickly pecking it a few times.

She smiled, slightly blushing, and looked down at him, caressing his cheek with her other hand.

"...I love you" he softly said, printing another small kiss on her abdomen.

"I love you too" she whispered, smiling, as she moved a curl behind his ear.

He grinned, and rested back down on her lap. It wasn't long, before he started softly snoring, drifting off to sleep, while in his wife's embrace.

He felt so lucky to have her by his side.
She was the only one that could make a bad day turn into a perfect one.

A/N :/
Hey guys! Thanks for reading!
I felt like writing some more fluff, especially after that second part of 'punishment', and I really like how it came out. I know it's not much, but I like this concept, and...
Well, I hope you do too :)

- Franx