Neck - Nyles

Again, spoiler warning.
Palm Springs related stuff, so...
__

*Warning: Smut*

They were lied on y/n's room's bed, one beside the other, and Nyles' eyes were closed, making y/n think he was already alseep.

She sighed, her head resting on his shoulder, and looked up at him.
His sleepy face, his fluffy chestnut hair, his pink, plump lips...

Suddently, she couldn't stop staring at his neck. His gorgeous neck.

At its veins and muscles, getting tense as he swallowed, at his adam's apple, gently moving up and down, at his jaw, relaxing, as he heavily breathed out, and then back in...

She thought about it for a second.
He was asleep, he would've never known what she was about to do...
Right?

She decideed to take a risk.
It could've backfired, but she didn't care.

She needed it.

She put her hand on his surprisingly hard chest, and slowly moved up, her fingers crawling over his hawaiian shirt, and then his pale, smooth skin.

She finally arrived to his neck, and shakingly breathed out, feeling his veins get tense under her touch.

Suddently, he opened his eyes, and, confused, looked down at her.
"...What are you doing?" he said, with his husky voice.

"Fuck" she thought, gulping, and quickly taking her hand away.

She had been so stupid...

"S-sorry, I..."

She looked away, ashamed.
She had fucked it all up, as always.

But unexpectedly, Nyles smirked, and took her hand, putting it back where it was.

"I never said I wanted you to stop"

She looked up at him, confused, feeling shivers run down her back, as he moved it down to his chest again.

"...Why were your hands on me, y/n?" he whispered, with a cheeky grin on his face.

"I-I don't know" she stuttered, staring at her hand, as he led her further down, towards his abs.

"Oh, but I think you do know..." he smirked, stopping right above his yellow trunks "Don't you, y/n?"

She swallowed, blushing hard.
The way he said her name made her feel butterflies flying inside her every single time...

"Let's try once again... why were your hands on me?" he said, getting closer.

She feelt her stomach clench, and closed her eyes, as his hot breath fanned on her skin.

She took a deep breath, trying to untie the knot forming in her throat.

"Because I want you" she admitted, shakingly breathing out.

"...Well, if you want me, you can have me, y/n" he whispered in her ear, smirking "You just have to ask"

She froze, shivers running down her back. Was it really happening? Was it just a dream?

It all felt so unreal...

"...A-are you serious?"