Cuddles - Andy Samberg

*Warning: slight smut*

Andy and Y/n were wacthing tv, lied on the sofa. They were spooning, and Y/n could feel his chest rise and fall behind her, since she was resting against him.

It was really nice, especially because they hadn't been together a lot, lately.

In fact, Andy was almost always at work, filming Brooklyn Nine-Nine or doing meetings with Jorm and Kiv for a new project they had been working on.

But when he wasn't, he would always make sure to spend as much time as he could with her girlfriend.

He loved her, and he didn't want her to think he didn't care about them.
He did care. A lot.

Y/n smiled, feeling his hand slide on her hip and wrap around her, bringing her even closer to him.

She rested her hand on his, as he started pecking her neck, right under her jawline.

"I missed you so much today..." he said softly.

"Me too" she sighed, thinking about the last few days.

He moved his hand up, arriving to her breast, and gently caressed it, making her giggle.

She slowly turned around to face him, and lifted his chin up, staring into his deep caramel eyes.

He looked at her confused, and y/n smirked, sweetly kissing him. She could feel him smile, as their lips connected.

Then, as always, things started getting out of hand.

Andy bit her lower lip, making her gasp, and his tongue quickly slid inside, carefully exploring every corner of her palate.

She shivered of pleasure, as he strongly held her down and got on top of her, keeping her waist still.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and a cheeky grin appeared on her face, as his fingers found its way under her shirt.

He quickly lifted it over her head, threw it across the room, and smashed his lips on hers again.

He tightened the grip around her hips, making her softly moan, and moved his hand to her lower back.

She couldn't help but smile, as their bodies brushed against each other's, pleasuring the both of them.

"Oh, I see you're 'excited' already..." she smirked.

"Shut up" he chuckled, slightly blushing, as he started sucking her neck.

Suddently, his phone rang.

She sighed, disappointed, but Andy ignored it, and kept on kissing her.

"Andy..." she panted.

Seeing he wasn't stopping, she pulled away, gently pushing him up, so that she could look at him.

"...You should answer, it might be important..."

"Nothing is more important than this" he smirked, getting closer again.

"No, seriously" she insisted "As much as I'd love to, you should really answer. We can continue this later"

"But I want it now" he complained "...and I really can't stop him now..."

"Answer it"

He sighed.
"Ok, fine... but only if you let me come with you into the shower the next time you take one" he proposed, with a cheeky grin on his face.

She rolled her eyes, and quickly pecked his lips. "Ok, deal"

He slowly stood up from the sofa, and took his phone from the coffee table, sitting back down next to y/n, that had crawled next to him at the other end of it.