The fight go on {130}

A maniacal cackle erupted from Sukuna's throat, a sound that sent shivers down Gojo's spine despite his usual nonchalance. Having a body of his own again, even a weakened one, seemed to invigorate the King of Curses. He grinned sadistically, a chilling contrast to the ruined cityscape around them.

"Someone going a bit cray-cray in the head," Gojo drawled, his voice still laced with amusement, though a hint of seriousness flickered in his sapphire eyes. This wasn't quite the decisive victory he'd envisioned.

From the wreckage, a shadowy hand, seemingly detached from the devastation, reached out and grasped Megumi's unconscious body. With a silent tug, the form vanished into the inky depths, whisking the young Jujutsu sorcerer away from the battlefield.

Sukuna, his gaze locked on Gojo, spoke, his voice dripping with malice. "I am going to rip away your scale and cut you like a fish." The threat hung heavy in the air, a promise of renewed violence.

Gojo simply rolled his eyes, a playful smirk tugging at his lips. "What you finna do," he mocked, using a slang term that seemed out of place amidst the apocalyptic scene, "call mommy and daddy to help you?"

Gojo, a glint of battle lust in his eyes, charged towards Sukuna. Sukuna, deprived of the Ten Shadows Technique, met him head-on, unleashing his full might.

Capitalizing on his four arms, Sukuna employed Domain Amplification to bypass Gojo's Infinity, before shoving him forcefully in the face. Gojo coughed up blood after absorbing the blow, then retaliated with a forceful blue-infused punch of his own.

The two titans clashed, trading blows with ferocious intensity. Neither sorcerer yielded an inch, creating a whirlwind of raw power. Sukuna finally pushed Gojo back. Gojo, utilizing his blue technique, hurled a building towards Sukuna, who promptly dismantled it before impact.

Gojo, concealed amongst the debris, landed a surprise attack on a grinning Sukuna. Undeterred, Sukuna lunged for Gojo's gut, only for Gojo to nimbly leap over the attack and deliver a backspinning kick to Sukuna's face.

With a swift spin, Gojo attempted a downward axe kick on Sukuna's head. However, Sukuna reacted quickly, blocking the powerful blow with two of his four arms.

"Block this," Gojo challenged, a surge of cursed energy emanating from him. As Gojo descended with a smirk, he unleashed a full-powered red technique towards Sukuna's face. In a last-ditch effort, Sukuna activated Domain Amplification just before the attack landed, mitigating most of the damage.

/

The King of Curses reveled in the chaos. This was the battle he craved, a feast fit for a god. Satoru Gojo, a worthy opponent, satiated his hunger for a worthy fight. The tremors wracking Sukuna's body weren't from fear, but pure exhilaration. He had finally found a challenge that pushed him to his limits.

"Don't disappoint me, Satoru," Sukuna roared, a savage grin splitting his face. Gojo mirrored the battle lust, charging towards him with renewed vigor.

The sorcerers became a whirlwind of motion, blows traded with inhuman speed and precision. Kicks met kicks, each attack meticulously countered.

"You are strong, Satoru Gojo," Sukuna conceded, a hint of grudging respect in his voice. "But unfortunately for you, that strength only reigned supreme because you were born in a world without me."

With a flash of movement, Sukuna seized Gojo's wrists with two of his four arms. The remaining pair formed a hand sign, and a booming voice erupted from his stomach.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine!"

Gojo's eyes widened in alarm. He instinctively activated his Red technique to create distance, but Sukuna's grip held firm. Gojo feigned a Blue attack, a tactic Sukuna recognized just in time to release him. He didn't want to risk another Unlimited Hollow at point-blank range.