Yuji and Nobara teasing (51)

Kenzo walked away from them while waving his hands saying "Hope yall get better soon"

"Are you going to tease Maki-senpai?" Nobara asked, looking at Kenzo as he walked away.

"Maybe," Kenzo replied with a shrug.

"Kenzo-senpai, do you have a crush on Maki-san?" Yuji added, to which Kenzo responded, "What makes you think that?"

"You don't have to hide it, Kenzo-san."
"I approve of it," Yuji chimed in, teaming up with Nobara to tease Kenzo.

"I... don't want to deal with this right now," Kenzo said nonchalantly as he walked off. However, Nobara wasn't one to let an opportunity for teasing slip away.

"Oh, come on, Kenzo-senpai! You can't escape the clutches of love that easily," Nobara teased, following him with a mischievous grin. "I bet you write Maki-senpai's name in your notebook with little hearts, don't you?"

Yuji chuckled, joining in on the fun. "Kenzo-senpai, it's okay to admit your feelings."
"If y'all feel like playing like that, what about I intensify your training for the next few weeks?" Kenzo said, turning back to look at them. The mischievous glint in his eyes hinted that he might just make good on his threat.

He watched as their faces changed from mischievous grins to expressions of terror in half a second, and he relished the sight. The sudden shift in their demeanor brought a satisfying sense of amusement to Kenzo.

Nobara exchanged a quick glance with Yuji, and they both knew they needed to convince Kenzo to reconsider his threat.

"Kenzo-senpai, come on! We were just teasing you," Yuji pleaded, a hint of desperation in his voice. "No need to go all out on the training, right, Nobara?"

Nobara nodded vigorously. "Yeah, Kenzo-senpai, it was just a joke! We'll be good, won't we, Yuji?"

"Absolutely! We'll be on our best behavior," Yuji added, trying his best to look sincere.

Kenzo crossed his arms, a skeptical expression on his face. "You two sure about that? Because I don't mind turning the heat up a bit."

Nobara quickly chimed in, "Totally sure! We promise we won't tease you about Maki-senpai anymore. Right, Yuji?"

"Right! No more teasing, I swear," Yuji affirmed, hoping to persuade Kenzo to go easy on them.

Kenzo looked at them with a firm gaze, and they seemed to shudder under his intense stare. The weight of his determination made it clear that he wasn't easily swayed, leaving Yuji and Nobara to reconsider the consequences of their teasing.

"Kenzo-senpai, we were just kidding! Please, no intense training. We'll be good, really!" Yuji pleaded, his tone desperate.

Nobara joined in, adding a touch of sincerity to her voice. "Yeah, Kenzo-senpai, we promise. No more teasing, no more jokes. Just regular training, okay? You don't need to go all out on us."

Kenzo maintained his stern expression but seemed to soften slightly at their earnest pleas. The realization that they were genuinely concerned about the intensified training started to register.

"Alright, alright," Kenzo finally relented, his stern demeanor giving way to a faint smirk. "But one more joke about Maki-senpai, and the training gets twice as tough. Got it?"

"Got it, Kenzo-senpai! No more jokes, we swear!" Yuji and Nobara chorused, relieved that their plea had worked.

Kenzo just walked away,he felt like if he had stayed more in this room he might have done something a bit over the top like somone Igris to train them or just one of his high ranking soldier.

Now that he thinks about it,using Choso as a way to train Yuji seem like a decently nice idea and with a smirk on his face from his shadow,someone managed to climb out and walked toward them as Yuji and Nobara watched a bit in terror.

Megumi on the other hand saw thing differently..this figure made from Kenzo-shadow seem tangible enough so that it could strike someone but not physical enough to get destroyed by attacks.

"Kenzo-san didnt you promise to not step up the training"Nobara argue to which Kenzo said.

"I mean,i did so that why i am leaving,i said nothing about my shadows though"
As those words left his mouth 2 more thing left his shadow,the first one seem to be a very strong one and the second one seem to be very quick.

"They wont kill yall"Kenzo said as he walked away drowning the scream of his teamates with his own laughter,if they wanted to troll then they should have came prepared and to be fair would this even be considered a troll,he was giving them free training.

"It's like a very easy way to get very strong very quickly; it's just that it's very painful. It should be fine, as Yuji is no stranger to physical pain. Nobara might be the loudest of them all."

"Oh, and by the way, Megumi, you're not durable, so it would probably be a good idea to either become more durable or find something to heal you like Rct or something like that," Kenzo advised before fully vanishing from sight.

Next on his agenda was to go and complete a dungeon. He made sure to tackle one dungeon a day, and he had already completed his daily mission. It had become a routine for him, and at the moment, it was relatively easy.