Job(23)

The knight's armor gleamed in the ambient light of the throne room, intricate details etched across its surface. The air seemed to carry the weight of anticipation, the silence broken only by the occasional creaking sound as the knight shifted in his seat. The throne itself, imposing and ornate, added to the regality of the setting.

 The throne itself, imposing and ornate, added to the regality of the setting

As I stepped further into the room, the knight's eyes met mine. There was an intensity in that gaze, a mix of boredom and curiosity that hinted at a deeper, hidden power. The atmosphere crackled with the unspoken challenge between me and the lone figure on the throne. It was a confrontation that held the promise of something grand, yet the uncertainty of the outcome lingered in the air.

In that throne room, surrounded by an air of uncertainty, I usually had a keen sense of my chances in a fight. The encounters were predictable; I could gauge my opponent's strength, measure it against mine, and usually come out victorious.
We don't count Gojo....

However, facing the lone knight on that imposing throne felt like an entirely different realm of uncertainty.

My instincts, finely tuned from countless battles, wavered in the face of this enigmatic figure. His armor seemed impervious, radiating a power that transcended the usual metrics. The gleam in his eyes held a challenge, a quiet invitation to a contest that surpassed any I had faced before.

As I stood there, sizing him up, the usual confidence wavered. The unspoken question lingered in the air: Could I prevail against this knight, whose power and demeanor defied my usual calculations? The anticipation of the unknown outcome hummed beneath the silence of the throne room.

[Red Knight]

[Level:7️⃣0️⃣ ]

[Status: Full]

[Job: Knight]

[Title: The Red Knight, the Strongest Knight]

[Hp:1️⃣ 0️⃣ 0️⃣ 0️⃣ ]

-----------------------------

Mp:8️⃣5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣

____________

Strength:1️⃣0️⃣5️⃣        Vitality:1️⃣ 0️⃣ 0️⃣

Agility: 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣      Intelligence:8️⃣5️⃣

Sense:7️⃣ 0️⃣

_____________

As I assessed the knight's stats, a realization dawned — they soared far beyond the norm, eclipsing encounters with anyone I'd faced. Only Gojo, the sorcerer of unparalleled power, had boasted numbers of a comparable magnitude.

Even in a hypothetical scenario where they shared the same level and stats, Gojo would likely hold the upper hand with his arsenal of unconventional abilities. Despite the odds, I steeled myself and entered the room. The knight, seemingly expecting my arrival, rose from his throne, an unspoken challenge in his gaze.