A counter to infinity (59)

Kenzo's smile widened as he witnessed Yuji successfully execute the Black Flash. The rare and powerful technique, challenging even for experienced jujutsu sorcerers, was being wielded with surprising proficiency by Yuji. The title "the one blessed by the sparks of black" carried a weight of significance, and it was clear that Yuji's potential was far from ordinary.

In the realm of jujutsu sorcery, landing a Black Flash was a testament to both skill and innate ability. Kenzo recognized that Yuji, with the unique blessing he carried, had the potential to master the technique fully. The thought of Yuji being able to land a Black Flash at will in the future seemed like a distant but achievable goal.

Kenzo watches as Choso started to regenerate before suddenly another spark of black and red lightning was seen coming from Yuji fist as with one powerful blow,Choso whole torso was completly evesirated once again,there was nothing left behind as Chose came back to Kenzo shadow,he had taken alot of damage from the punch.

"Nice one Yuji"Kenzo said as he walked toward Yuji before patting him on the back of his head.

"Thanks you,Kenzo senpai"Yuji said with a smile.

"Don't fret it.you did great"Kenzo said as he dropped Megumi as he could tell he was waking up.

As Megumi woke up,he looked around before looking up and seing Kenzo and Yuji.

"huh,i lost..that was to be expected"Megumi said with what seemed to be a tired expression.

"That not a good way to think about it,think of it as a lesson find flaws in your strategy and fix them get stronguer so that it doesnt happen again"Kenzo said looking at Megumi.

"Alright"Megumi said as Kenzo help him stand up.

"Anyway,hallowen is like in 3 days so i give yall those days off"Kenzo said as he looked at them.

"What about Nobara"Yuji said to which Kenzo said "Heh,she hasnt met her quota so no she aint getting it"

"Alright"Yuji said with a smile.

"Megumi dont forget that your technique give you assess to your shadow so do make sure to use them to strenghten your shinigami"Kenzo said looking at Megumi to which Megumi reply.

"I will"

Kenzo watched them walked away,Yuji seemgling wanting to go see a movie and Megumi seemed to be really deep in his thoughts as if he was thinking of something.

Kenzo then looked at his hands before feeling the mana all around him and then suddenly using his mana absortion skill to absorb the surrounding mana into himself.

He then used that Mana and created the first technique he ever made...the purification ball....he looked at it..it was just raw energy and he needed to fix that.
He started to try and make a shape out of it and due to his improved control over his massive mana pool,he was able to make an arrow,he then controlled that arrow to launch towards a random dummy and the arrow hit its target square on.

Kenzo could do those simple things but what about the elements,if mana really came from nature wouldnt that mean it can take the form of the element if he had control over it.

....sure that would make him alot more versatile but that wouldnt get past infinity....alright let him list out a bunch of thing that bypass Gojo infinity.."So obviously light pass through his infinity as if it didnt he would probably be invisible...air is probably another thing but the air become an actual threat like for say air blade,it get stopped...poison work too..my gravity work wonder against it....how those that help me do"Kenzo said to himself.

"My suit is not fully done yet....its only 75% done and i cant use it yet..."Kenzo said with a thoughtfull expression.

"I am basically the king of the death and yet here i am struggling to get past someone defense...."Kenzo said to himself

"I mean i could open my domain and neutralize his domain but he could just open his domain and overwhelm mine or better yet just beat my ass until my domain break..sure under normal circumstance i wouldnt be hit by a domain sure hit but hum Gojo has something very special call the six eyes that can see my mana,he can atually see it,although its 1000% harder to see than curse energy all this man has to do is force me to use it and its pretty easy for him as i need to actively use it in order to keep up...so his domain sure hit would definitely hit me"Kenzo said holding his head in his hands.

Why those he feel like he is always hitting a wall when it come to beating Gojo in an actual fight......he needs his suits to be done a lot sooner.

Kenzo held his head in his hands before just taking out a A-rank dungeon and opening it,he would just find something to do in there....maybe that would clear his mind,if he cant win then he will just become so strong that he will only need domain amplification to win.