The fight go on {38}

As Kenzo and his knight intensified their attacks, Kenzo shouted, "I hope you don't mind being jumped, Gojo-sensei!"

Gojo, effortlessly dodging a strike from the knight, replied with a smirk, "Try your best, Kenzo."

The battlefield echoed with clashes and the sound of displaced air as the combatants moved with remarkable speed. Kenzo, fueled by determination, threw a flurry of strikes, the knight mirroring his movements. Gojo, seemingly enjoying the challenge, effortlessly avoided or parried each attack.

As Kenzo swiftly switched places with his Igris, he aiming to land a punch on Gojo, and a familiar red energy emanated. In that split second, Kenzo realized, "Shit..." before an unseen force sent him hurtling through the air. The impact echoed through the empty space, highlighting the vast difference in their strength.

"So you can take a hit huh? Guess I don't have to hold back that much," Gojo remarked with a smile. In a swift motion, he closed the distance between them, and while Kenzo was still mid-air, Gojo unleashed his Powerful Lapse Blue. The powerful force pulled Kenzo towards him, setting the stage for Gojo to throw a punch.

However, Kenzo, quick on his feet, managed to switch places with one of his shadow soldiers. Unfortunately for the shadow soldier, it was obliterated in a single, powerful hit.

Gojo smiled as he saw Kenzo effectively dodge his attack. He surged forward, attacking the teen with even greater force. Kenzo, refusing to limit himself, decided to go all out. He made his knight use domain amplification while simultaneously employing his gravity technique, making himself heavier and increasing his mass. (before y'all ask why he does that, he is faster than Gojo.....let me rephrase myself, he is faster than this restrained Gojo and what he wants is to damage the man and nothing more)

The clash between them intensified, each strike and block sending shockwaves through the air.

Kenzo and Gojo were engaged in a fierce battle, their movements a blur of calculated strikes and swift dodges.

Gojo utilized his signature techniques: the blue, red, and. The blue attracted objects toward him, the red repelled them

Kenzo, determined to hold his ground, employed his own skills. His gravity manipulation allowed him to alter the mass of objects, making them denser or lighter.

He danced between the effects of Gojo's techniques, leveraging his understanding of physics and his technique.

Gojo lunged forward, a barrage of punches aimed at Kenzo. The air crackled with each impact as Kenzo deftly blocked and dodged. He used control over gravity to push away Gojo's strikes, countering with a swift kick. Gojo, impressed, grinned.

"Nice, Kenzo. But you're still not fast enough." Gojo unleashed a rapid series of blows, forcing Kenzo to focus on his agility. He evaded, anticipating each strike.