The fight go on {37}

Gojo strolled out of the remnants of their clash, a cocky grin playing on his lips. "Not bad, Kenzo. But let's be real, you're still a long way from catching up to me. You are far from my level and yet you say you will beat me"

"We are just getting started, "Kenzo said as he started to use mana enhancement.

Even though he had more strength and around the same speed as Gojo, he didn't feel like he was near his level matter of fact he felt like he was barely grazing that level.

This had showed Kenzo that someone stats didn't really tell him much about their power as their curse technique can be broken as fuck like this godam cheat name Satoru freaking Gojo.

Like come on,the fuck you mean he has an invisble barrier, and if that isn't broken enough he can mindfuck you against your will with his domain expansion.

Kenzo however didn't care about all those broken hacks as he pulled his stats and decided to do something very stupid.

Level:100

Fatigue: full

Job: Shadow monarch

Titles: The player, jujutsu sorcerer

Hp:28370

------------------------------------

Mp:23545

----

Strength:200+40 Vitality:200 +40

Agility:200 +40 Intelligence:200+40

Sense:200+40

---------

Remaining points:87+ [285]

Gold:1000000

Kenzo's body surged with newfound power as he closed the distance between him and Gojo. His muscles felt more responsive, and there was an energy coursing through him that he hadn't felt before. His speed was a testament to his growth.

With a swift motion, Kenzo unsheathed a dagger, his Domain Amplification now focused on the blade. It glowed with a blue aura, and Kenzo felt the surge of power flowing through it.

He was determined to test Gojo's limits and show that he could close the gap between them.

Gojo, sensing the change in Kenzo's approach, turned to face him. The air crackled with tension as Kenzo lunged forward, the dagger aimed at Gojo with deadly precision. This time, he was ready to push the boundaries of their clash further.

Kenzo moved with incredible speed, leaving afterimages in his wake as he dashed in a blur around Gojo

Kenzo moved with incredible speed, leaving afterimages in his wake as he dashed in a blur around Gojo. The air crackled with the intensity of his movements. However, Gojo's eyes, sharp and focused, followed Kenzo effortlessly. It was as if Gojo could predict Kenzo's every move.