Time skip (11)

Time skip a month

[You have killed the chief of the ogre]

[You gain 14000]

[You gain 2000 gold]

[You have leveled 🆙]

Name:Kenzo Tatsu

Level:20

Fatigue: full

Job: N/A

Titles: The player

Hp:2645

-----------------------------

Mp:2020

____________

Strength: 55                 Vitality:35

Agility: 29                   Intelligence:29

Sense:29

_____________

.                            Remaining points:44+[60]

Gold:50000 gold

I looked down at the body of the ogre chief that I had just killed and then walked through the portal as I had looted everything.

I jumped off the pile of bodies that I was standing on before I jumped off the pile of bodies and walked through the portal for real this time.

I breathed in deeply as I appeared back in my room and it looked like it was nighttime.

I felt refreshed as I got out and looked around my house but before I could even as much as take a shower.

[Quest created.The king of curse return]

[Description: The king of the curse Ryomen Sukuna who died a thousand years ago and transcended death as his finger became a curse object has now returned, stop him]

[Beat 5% power sukuna]

[Rewards]

[10000 exp]

[2000 gold]

[Unique skill]

[You will become a jujutsu sorcerer]

[Yes]or[No]

I smiled at the notification before I accepted it and suddenly felt something coming from my high school and so I dashed there at full speed.

Time skip

Pov change

I arrived at my high school and saw a teenager with pink hair trapped in the grip of a Grade 2 curse. The curse had its finger in the teenager's mouth, seemingly trying to kill him.

The teenager threw the finger into the air and swallowed it as it landed. An explosive surge of power emanated from his body, and strange markings appeared all over his body.

The curse spirit ran toward the teenager, attempting to kill him. However, the teenager, now covered in black marks all over his body, simply raised his hands into the air, and the curse was cut into pieces.

"Ah, I knew it light is best appreciated in the flesh, "The teenage boy with a black mark on his body said as he ripped out his clothes.

"Where are the people, Where are the women" He said walking toward the ledge of the building.

He then looked at the ledge before a smile appeared on his face.

"What a wonderful age, women and children spawning in like maggots," He said getting excited.