Knocked out (40)

As the tempest of their clash intensified, Gojo, with a sudden burst of energy, unleashed a full-powered red technique toward Kenzo. The pulsating crimson energy hurtled through the air with relentless speed.

Kenzo, relying on the nimbleness of his Monarch Domain, evaded the direct impact, a mere blur of shadows as he danced away. However, Gojo, ever the strategist, anticipated the dodge. Another red technique surged forth, aiming unerringly at Kenzo's gut.

The impact was visceral, sending Kenzo spiraling through the air, a puppet caught in the grip of an unseen force

The Domain quivered with the aftershocks of the clash, shadows rippling in response to the intense exchange of curse energy. Amidst the chaotic dance of power, Kenzo's resilience wavered, yet the twisted joy of the battle burned brightly in his eyes.

Amidst the chaotic dance of curse energy, Kenzo's voice cut through the air, a symphony of determination echoing in the chaos. "I'm not backing down, Gojo-sensei!"

Gojo, his eyes gleaming with a predatory glint, responded with a smirk. "Good.guess you truly weren't all talk."

The battlefield crackled with tension as they continued their deadly waltz. Kenzo, manifesting the Domain, unleashed a barrage of shadows and swift strikes. "You won't break through my domain, sensei!"

Gojo, dodging with uncanny grace, retorted, "A domain is only as strong as its creator. Yours seems a bit... shaky."

Kenzo's grin widened, a touch of madness in his eyes. "I like it that way. Unpredictable."

As the Domain pulsed with shadowy energy, Gojo, his blindfold falling away, unleashed a torrent of blue. "Let's see how you handle this!"

Kenzo, teleporting between shadows, countered with a taunt, "You're too slow, sensei! Try to catch me!"

The air crackled with tension as Kenzo and Gojo faced off in the twisted reality of Gojo's domain. Both combatants were battered, bloodied, yet exuded an aura of unyielding determination. Gojo, his white hair tousled and his clothing showing signs of the fierce battle, grinned confidently.