Sacrifices {81}

Pov change

Kenzo was seen gasping for air,he was heavily beaten..he could exactly continue fighting at this paste for to long.

Luckily he was immune to poison so that chick poison didnt do much to him but still,getting beat on by a werewolf on steroids and an ice mage on crack was not a very comfy situation.

Kenzo suddenly teleport out of nowhere and appeared behind the insect monarch before suddenly using the skill Mulilation,cutting her to hundred if not thousands of pieces.

{You have defeated the plague monarch}

{You have level up}

{You have level up}

{You have level up}

{You have level up}

{You have level up}

"How can this be..how is he not losing,i am sure he doesnt have full control over his shadow power yet"The frost monarch said looking at Kenzo and Kenzo smiled before saying "Status recovery"

The Frost monarch watched in awe as of his wounds healed back as if they were never there to begin with.

"Will we have to once again face the wrath of the king of the shadow"The frost monarch said to which Kenzo just smiled,he will cut them all up to ribbons.

"Dont be afraid of this fullish human,he is exhausted,he is weak"The beast monarch said looking at Kenzo who just smiled at them.

"Plus his soldier are weak"The beast monarch said before tossing the broken body of Hanami and Choso toward Kenzo.

"An incomplete monarch such as him cannot beat us..the truth monarchs"The beast monarch said confidently.

"And yet i still killed one of yall,this incomplete monarch finna make a jacket out of you wolf boy"Kenzo said staring at the beast Monarch who seemed to be incredibly pissed by his words.

"As if"The beast monarch said

"You were right beast monarch...his soldier are weak and feeble and all they do is drain away at his mana so i will kill them over and over again until they fully drain his mana leaving behind only a husk of this human"The frost monarch said to which Kenzo looked serious.

They started to do as they said draining away at Kenzo mana.

Kenzo look at his rapidly depleting mana and all of the stats points that he had saved for a situation just like this before he smiled.

Level:150

Fatigue: full

Job: Shadow monarch

Titles: The player, jujutsu sorcerer

Hp:15909/33620

------------------------------------

Mp:14900/28795

----

Strength:250+122    Vitality:250 +122

Agility:250 +122    Intelligence:250+122

Sense:250+122

---------

Remaining points:317+ [293]

Gold:1000000

Kenzo smiled as he felt the huge boost in power kicking in and with another status recovery,he was back to full hp but this time his stats look differently.

Level:150

Fatigue: full

Job: Shadow monarch

Titles: The player, jujutsu sorcerer