Kenjaku (33)

After the spar ended, Kenzo couldn't resist seizing the opportunity to add a playful twist to their interaction. He approached Maki with a mischievous smile on his face, the thrill of their spar still lingering in the air.

"You lost, Maki," Kenzo declared, his voice laced with playful teasing. "That means you owe me a favor."

Maki's eyes narrowed playfully as she assessed Kenzo's victorious demeanor. She couldn't help but chuckle at his taunting, realizing that even in defeat.

"You got me this time, Kenzo," Maki admitted, her voice tinged with amusement. "Alright, you're on. What favor do you have in mind?"
She said although it seem like it was against her better judgment.

Kenzo's mischievous smile widened as Maki asked him about the favor he had in mind. With a teasing glint in his eyes, he responded to her question.

"Not telling you," Kenzo replied, his voice filled with amusement. That was probably a dick move on his part but what can she do about it.

Maki looked mildly annoyed at his words, the heck did he find found about this whole situation why did he feel like being a pain in her ass.

"Really Kenzo, really, are you that determine to be a pain in my ass," Maki said looking at him mildly annoyed.
"I mean if you ask so nicely I will gladly like to be a pain in your ass," Kenzo said with an insinuating grin.

The rest of their teammates watched with amusement as the playful banter unfolded between Kenzo and Maki.

"Bastard," Maki said with a small blush to which Kenzo winked at Maki, his playful demeanor adding"Anyway you will find out soon enough what my favor is," he said, his voice carrying a hint of mischief.

After Kenzo's cryptic statement, he suddenly disappeared from the training ground, leaving Maki, Panda, and Inumaki bewildered. They exchanged puzzled glances, wondering where he had vanished to.

Maki's curiosity piqued as she tried to decipher Kenzo's intentions. She turned to Panda and Inumaki, a quizzical expression on her face. "Did he just... teleport away?" she asked, her voice filled with surprise.

She was not aware that he could teleport, when the heck did get that ability.

Panda scratched his head, his eyes scanning the area where Kenzo had been standing moments ago. "It certainly looks that way," he replied, his tone tinged with amazement. "Kenzo always has a few tricks up his sleeve,speaking of which we're you blushing"
.......
Some animal abuse happened that day as an endangered species was beaten.

Meanwhile, Kenzo reappeared in his room, a satisfied grin on his face. Kenzo chuckled to himself, knowing that the suspense would keep Maki on her toes.
He might need to spend less time with his sensei as this man was seriously affecting how he acted.

Pov change

"My esteemed Disaster Curses, let us discuss the matter of this intriguing individual, Kenzo. His strength and abilities have caught my attention" A man with stitches on his head said looking at the disaster curses.

 His strength and abilities have caught my attention" A man with stitches on his head said looking at the disaster curses