Preparation (69)

Kenzo appeared back where the goodwill event had happened,he walked around a bit with a hand in his pocket before he reached a very familiar spot.

This was where he had killed Hanami,the special grade curse that was known to be tanky and probably has a curse technique along with a domain expansion.

That would be a nice little addition into his arsenal,he wouldnt have to expand his own domain his minion could do it for him,he might need to capture more curses with domain expansion,he will just fight the opponent while the full focus of the curse is on strenghtening the domain or to not lose a domain clash.

That would be their only person as he pummel the oppenent with his overwhelming might,this might have seen like a bad idea but it was the idea that he was going with and no one would stop him.

"Arise"Kenzo said where he had killed Hanami.

From the floor the figure of what seemed to be the shadow version of Hanami was sen emerging out of the shadow.

{Due to the gap between the user and the curse,the curse has been strenghtened}

Kenzo looked at the notification and was stunned by it for a few seconds,so because he was so overwhelmingly above Hanami that due to the simple fact that Hanami joined his forces,Hanami was now way stronguer than before.

He wanted to see by how much did the curse increase though.

Name: Hanami

Level:68--->80

Fatigue: full

Job: N/A

Titles: Special grade curse

Hp: 15750--->18375

-----------------------------

Ce:100000
Ct:Disaster Plants

____________

Strength: 125-->130               Vitality: 150--->175

Agility: 100--->110                  Intelligence: 90--->100

Sense: 90---->100

_____________

Oh...nice,those were some good buff,he could be use as a good meatshield,she may not be as durable as Kenzo but atleast he could serve his purpose as a tank quite nicely,Kenzo feel like he would need a tank,he didnt feel like removing Malgrim from Maki shadow so he would go in without one of his stronguest soldier.

So that leave him with Igris,Choso...he was not counting the brothers as they were not that good,and the newly acquire Hanami...those were his heavy hitters....they were some grade 1 curses here and there along with some decently strong monster and special grades but the difference between them and Igris was like night and day.

Let's look at Igris stats for example.

Name: Igris

Level:100

Fatigue: full

Job:Knight,commander

Titles: The right hand man of the shadow monarch,red knight.

Hp:16800

-----------------------------

Mana:17850

____________

Strength: 200                Vitality:160

Agility: 150                  Intelligence:170