Jumping the king of curse {120}

As Sukuna finished devouring the mummy, a shadowy figure emerged from his shadow – a shadow soldier. The soldier spoke in a raspy voice, "In three days, Megumi, my lord, will be expecting you in Shinjuku." Without waiting for a response, the soldier vanished back into Sukuna's shadow.

A wide grin stretched across Sukuna's face. But it wasn't just the news that pleased him. It was the way the shadow soldier had addressed him – "Megumi."

"So," Sukuna thought, a dark glint in his eyes, "It still believe I'm Megumi. This will be interesting."

The revelation that this followers still believed him to be Megumi seemed to intrigue Sukuna more than the news itself.

The bustling cityscape of Shinjuku stretched out beneath them, a stark contrast to the ominous tension that crackled between the figures atop the building. Sukuna, the King of Curses, stood tall, a cruel smile twisting his lips. Opposite him, Kenzo, the Shadow Monarch, and Gojo Satoru, the blindfolded sorcerer, radiated an aura of unwavering resolve.

"Alright, let's end this and get it over with," Kenzo declared, cracking his knuckles with a nonchalant air. His words, though seemingly casual, carried the weight of a warrior eager to test his limits.

Sukuna's amusement was evident. "Arrogance precedes a fall," he scoffed. "You two are like fish on a chopping board, just waiting to be diced."

"Big talk," Kenzo countered, a smirk playing on his lips. "But your current record against me stands at 0-3. Maybe rethink your metaphor."

"Defeat is temporary," Sukuna retorted, his voice laced with a chilling conviction. "As long as I draw breath, I am not vanquished." He raised a hand, his crimson eyes gleaming with malice. "Prepare yourselves for the wrath of the King of Curses!"

The air crackled with cursed energy as the three figures launched themselves into a whirlwind of motion. Gojo, a blur of white and black, unleashed his immense power, his Infinity technique distorting the very fabric of space around him. Kenzo, a storm of shadows, his movements unpredictable and deadly, materialized behind Sukuna in a blink, a dark fist aimed for the King of Curses' back.

Sukuna, ever the formidable opponent, twisted with inhuman agility, narrowly avoiding Kenzo's blow. He retaliated with a devastating kick, imbued with cursed energy, aimed at Gojo's masked face.

/

The battle raged on, a whirlwind of blinding speed and earth-shattering power. Gojo, a whirlwind of white and black, danced around Sukuna, his Infinity technique warping the very fabric of space around them. Kenzo, a master strategist, fought not just with his own strength but with the cunning of a seasoned general.

He weaved in and out of the shadows, a phantom tormenting Sukuna. One moment he'd be flanking the King of Curses, unleashing a flurry of dark energy-infused blows, the next he'd vanish, leaving Sukuna to face Gojo's onslaught.

Suddenly, a booming voice echoed from the shadows. A hulking figure, Ishigori, materialized behind Sukuna, his massive hand crackling with potent earth energy.

"Granite Blast!" Ishigori roared, launching a devastating Ce blast towards Sukuna's back. The very air crackled with the raw power of the attack.

Kenzo, his eyes narrowed, saw the perfect opportunity. He willed another shadow soldier – Kashimo – to appear near Sukuna's side. With lightning-fast reflexes, Kashimo lunged, his hand crackling with raw electrical energy aimed for Sukuna's chest. The plan was simple – Ishigori's CE would be infused with some of Kashimo Ct which would allow Kashimo's to strike to activate his cursed technique, potentially inflicting a critical blow.
Without the whole landing a set amount of punches thing.

But Sukuna, the King of Curses, wasn't one to be underestimated. Just as Kashimo's hand was about to connect, a chilling sensation ran down Kenzo's spine. He felt a shift in Sukuna's cursed energy, a subtle yet potent fluctuation.

In a blink of an eye, a dark aura erupted from Sukuna, engulfing Kashimo's fist. The crackling electricity sputtered and died, neutralized by Sukuna's own cursed energy. Kashimo, his attack negated, stumbled back in shock and excitment.

A guttural laugh escaped Sukuna's lips. "Foolish child," he mocked, his eyes glowing with a cruel amusement. "Did you truly believe a simple lightning strike could harm me, the King of Curses?"

Kenzo, however, remained unfazed. A sly grin tugged at his lips as he uttered, "Did you forget..." before the scene shifted in an instant.

With a dazzling display of tactical brilliance, Kenzo orchestrated a breathtaking maneuver. Gojo and Kashimo, seemingly defying physics, switched positions in a blink. Gojo, a blur of white and black, materialized in front of Sukuna, his Infinity technique distorting the space around them. In one swift motion, he unleashed a devastating punch, a concentrated blast of cursed energy aimed directly at Sukuna's chest.

Caught off guard by the sudden shift and the sheer power of the blow, Sukuna was launched flying. He slammed into a nearby building with a bone-crushing impact, the concrete structure disintegrating in a cloud of dust and debris.

"Ugh, not another one," Kenzo muttered, wincing as he surveyed the destruction. "I ain't paying for that."

Gojo, ever nonchalant, shrugged. "We can just blame it on Sukuna," he offered, a playful glint in his blindfolded eyes.

"Yeah, right," Kenzo scoffed. "As if that maniac has the money to pay for any collateral damage."

"Hey, you chose the battlefield," Gojo reminded him, a hint of amusement in his voice.
"Bullshit," Kenzo replied.

Before their playful banter could escalate further, a metallic whiz sliced through the air. Kenzo instinctively tilted his head to the right, narrowly avoiding a flying dismantled object that whizzed past him. It was a piece of debris, propelled outwards from the demolished building by the force of Sukuna's impact.

The momentary distraction proved fleeting. Both Kenzo and Gojo sharpened their focus, their eyes trained on the dust cloud settling where Sukuna had landed. They knew their fight was far from over. The King of Curses was a tenacious foe, and his unexpected ability to nullify positive cursed energy had thrown a wrench in their initial strategy.