Training them (55)

Kenzo watched Maki sparring with his shadow soldier,he watched her fight and improve as the fight went on,he did make sure to help her a bit by telling her what she was missing and how it affected her.

Meanwhile he just lean back and sipped on some drinks that he got from the vending machine,although he did feel like Maki felt incomplete as if something was holding her potential back.

It seem like she was supposed to be born without curse energy but somehow got curse energy,is it because she has a twin.

If he rememeber correctly Maki sister name was Mai and she was currently at the Kyoto school,it would be better if the two sister decided to reconcialte.

Having to argue and be on bad terms with your other half seem like something that wasn't necessarily something good.

Time skip

As Maki wiped the sweat from her forehead,Kenzo walked near her before handing her a water bottle.

"Here you go"Kenzo said handing her a water bottle.

"Thank you"Maki said as she take the water bottle from his hands.

"No problem,"Kenzo said as he drink his own water bottle.

Her stats showed her progress.

Name: Maki Zenin

Level: 60

Fatigue: Moderate

Job: Jujutsu Sorcerer

Titles: Zenin Rebel, curse weapon master, Cursed Beauty, incomplete heavenly restriction

HP: 7350

CP: 5

Attributes:

Strength: 75
Vitality: 70
Agility: 75
Intelligence: 60
Dexterity: 65

Her stats were decent and she was strong,most of her stats were above grade 2 level and around mid to low grade one level.

Her dexterity was lacking which was shocking she was quite nible with her hands and the way that she held her weopon,

She was decently strong with less curse energy than a regular person,and the unfinished Heavenly destruction,it probably what gave her strenght but also such a low tolerance to curse.

"You are about as strong as a semi grade one,keep it up and you will get there eventually"Kenzo said after a bit.

"Thanks"Maki said with a smile.

The two jujutsu sorcerer kept training until the end of the day.

Something was forming there and while Kenzo was just very quickly making himself a spot in Maki heart,Yuji,Nobara and Megumi were laying on the floor as they were 3 shadow soldier over looking them.

Time skip

"Kenzo-senpai, this is torture," Yuji groaned, half-joking.

Nobara nodded in agreement. "I've never felt so beaten up by shadows before."

Kenzo, leaning against a tree, observed them with a satisfied grin. "It's not torture; it's training. You guys need to toughen up if you want to survive in this cursed world."

Megumi, still catching his breath, managed to utter, "Kenzo, this is a bit much, don't you think?"

Kenzo chuckled. "A bit much? Nah, this is just the warm-up. You'll thank me later when you're facing real curses."

Nobara shot him a glare. "Easy for you to say, Kenzo-senpai. You're not the one getting flattened."

"True, true," Kenzo conceded, pushing himself off the tree. "But you're getting stronger, and that's the goal, right?"

Kenzo stood with a triumphant smile, arms crossed, as he observed his teammates recovering from the intense training. Sweat dripped from their foreheads, and they wore expressions ranging from exhaustion to determination.

"Yall did good," Kenzo complimented, his tone genuine. "Every beating you take here is a step toward becoming stronger sorcerers."

Nobara shot him a playful glare. "You enjoy this too much, senpai."

Kenzo grinned. "I'm just making sure you're ready for anything out there. It's a tough world of curses, after all."

Kenzo stood with a triumphant smile, arms crossed, as he observed his teammates recovering from the intense training. Sweat dripped from their foreheads, and they wore expressions ranging from exhaustion to determination.

"But to be fair yall did great," Kenzo complimented, his tone genuine.

Yuji, catching his breath, managed a smirk. "Well, you certainly know how to make it tough, senpai."

"Anyway,that enough for today"Kenzo said as his shadow dissapeared from the room.... "Finally"Yuji said "I feel so sore,why did you have to be so sore on me like that"Nobara added as she layed on the floor,laying in her own sweat. "Dam you have no stamina at all,that was just some light training"Kenzo said nonchantly

Yuji, still panting, retorted, "Light training? Senpai, you're on a whole different level. Do you ever get tired?"

Kenzo smirked. "Stamina comes with experience, my friends. You'll get there." and alot of training,he rememeber the training of the system along with the countless dungeon and training under Gojo...it was very terryfing.

Nobara shot him a defiant look. "You act like you're not human, senpai."

Kenzo chuckled. "Who says I am?" He winked playfully, leaving them with puzzled expressions.