Getting box {73}

Meanwhile outside in Shibuya.

chaos reigned as a massive 400-meter-tall curtain enveloped the area. The barrier trapped civilians inside, preventing sorcerers from entering or leaving. The people within the confines of the curtain were desperate, and their singular demand echoed through the chaos — they wanted Satoru Gojo.

Satoru Gojo, the legendary sorcerer, arrived on the scene with an air of nonchalance. His blindfold concealed his powerful eyes, and his hands casually rested in his pockets. Ignoring the pleas and chaos beneath him, Gojo levitated a few feet off the ground, displaying a disregard for the gravity of the situation.

As he calmly traversed the area, his steps seemed indifferent, and he made no effort to avoid stepping on the faces of those desperately seeking his help.

Gojo's focus, however, was set on a different target. His instincts honed in on the curse energy emanating from the strongest individuals within the barrier. The ones responsible for the attack, the ones he intended to deal with. With a goal in mind, Gojo moved purposefully, a force to be reckoned with.

The tension in Shibuya heightened as the sorcerer prepared to confront the adversaries responsible for the chaos.

The confrontation escalated as Gojo faced off against the formidable curse, Jogo, with his volcano-shaped head.

Jogo taunted Gojo, suggesting that he might run away, to which Gojo responded with a confident smile

Jogo taunted Gojo, suggesting that he might run away, to which Gojo responded with a confident smile. The air crackled with tension as the two powerful entities locked eyes.

As the battle unfolded, Gojo's gaze swept across the area, detecting the presence of three other special grade curses.

Though not on par with Jogo, these curses were formidable threats to the majority of sorcerers

Though not on par with Jogo, these curses were formidable threats to the majority of sorcerers. However, Gojo, in his characteristic manner, regarded them with indifference, seeing them as nothing more than a light warm-up.

The situation took a dark turn as Jogo began indiscriminately killing people on the tracks, removing any obstacles in his path. The devastation left behind by Jogo's flames painted a grim picture, and Gojo found himself limited in his actions, with the lives of innocent bystanders at stake.