Training (50)

A colossal mech dominated the scene, unleashing powerful beams and devastating attacks aimed at Mahito. The mechanical marvel displayed remarkable efficacy, seemingly holding its own against the formidable Cursed Spirit. Each blast and strike were executed with precision, creating a spectacle of overwhelming force.

The battlefield crackled with the energy of the clash between the supernatural and the mechanical. Observers marveled at the sheer spectacle, witnessing a rare fusion of advanced technology and mystical forces in a confrontation of epic proportions. The giant mech stood as a symbol of ingenuity and strength, challenging the malevolent presence of Mahito with an arsenal of cutting-edge weaponry.

Mahito, realizing the gravity of the situation, invoked his Domain Expansion, a potent and formidable technique. As the cursed energy enveloped the area, the once-mighty mech began to falter, forced to its knees under the overwhelming influence of Mahito's otherworldly domain.

The clash of forces reached a turning point as the ethereal power of Mahito's Domain pressed down on the mechanical behemoth. The battlefield transformed into an eerie realm shaped by Mahito's cursed techniques, further tipping the scales in the Cursed Spirit's favor.

Undeterred by the overwhelming pressure of Mahito's Domain Expansion, Konichi showed unwavering determination. Holding an injection in his hands, he declared, "I can still win," his resolve evident as he prepared to make a decisive move. The injection poised to plunge through Mahito's head, Konichi aimed for a one-shot kill, banking on this critical strike to turn the tide of the battle in his favor.

The scene shift from the battlefield and Konichi hopeful thinking to Miwa speaking to mechamaru talking about how they all became closer since the baseball game.

"Maybe one day I could finally come and visit you," Miwa said with a hopeful smile, her gaze fixed on Mechamaru. However, the mechanical companion remained silent, leaving the conversation hanging in the air.

Back on the battlefield, the once-mighty mech lay in defeat, its form sprawled on the ground, surrounded by a pool of blood. Meanwhile, Mahito, having emerged victorious, strolled around with an air of excitement. His appearance hinted at the pleasure he derived from the battle, a prelude to the forthcoming final confrontation looming in just a few days. The aftermath of the clash left an indelible mark on the landscape, a testament to the ebb and flow of power in the world of curses and sorcery.

Pov change

Kenzo was seen to be infront of a very beat up Megumi,next to Megumi was Yuji and Nobara...they were all layed on the floor flat on their ass.

"Yall improved alot faster than i expected"Kenzo said after a bit.

"Thank you Kenzo senpai"Yuji said while still being out of breath.

"Did you really have to be so brutal"Nobara complain to which Kenzo shrug saying "The enemy wont really show yall mercy"
"Couldnt you have went a bit easier on us"Nobara said to which megumi just looked at Kenzo before saying "he was going easy on us"

Nobara head look back at Megumi as to tell him...how the fuck could he tell.

"Last time we saw him,he was going to get a job change and i dont know if you notice but he hasnt used any new skill apart from the one that we knew he had"Megumi explain to which Kenzo just smiled.

"Megumi is right,i am going extremely easy on yall,if i were to let loose yall would have lost before you could even have time to process a though"Kenzo said with a smile to which Nobara said "Bullshit"

"Is it really"Kenzo said as he appeared behind her before she could even register that he was there.

He caught her punch before he walked away saying "Yall got alot better,i will admit that"

Name: Yuji itadori

Level:65

Fatigue: full

Job: jujutsu sorcerer

Titles: Sukuna vessel, jujutsu sorcerer,the one blessed by the spark of black

Hp:10500

------------------------------------

Ce:4000

----

Strength:100 Vitality:100

Agility:95 Intelligence:65

Sense:76

Name: Megumi Fushiguro

Level: 62

Fatigue: Moderate

Job: Jujutsu Sorcerer

Titles: Shadow User, Ten Shadows Technique Practitioner, Shikigami Master

HP: 9660

Ce: 1800

CT: Ten Shadow.

Attributes:

Strength: 60 Vitality: 92

Agility: 92 Intelligence: 150

Sense: 80

Name: Nobara Kugisaki

Level: 58

Fatigue: Moderate

Job: Jujutsu Sorcerer

Titles: Straw Doll Master, Nail Hammer Wielder, Cursed Beauty

HP: 6825

Ce: 3800

CT: Straw Doll

Attributes:

Strength: 50 Vitality: 65

Agility: 70 Intelligence: 72

Sense: 78.

He hadn't exactly inflicted significant damage on them but rather worn them down, and despite that, they performed admirably.

"The main thing I've got to tell you all is, Megumi, you need to shift your mindset a bit. You have control over shadows for crying out loud. Use that to your advantage. If you don't want your shikigami to be fully formed to avoid getting wrecked, don't fully form them. Sure, they may be slower, but if they're mainly your shadows, they can't get wrecked."

"Yuji, you really need a move that helps you against opponents who can snipe you from afar. Without one, they can just drain you over time. And as for you, Nobara, you need to learn hand-to-hand combat and improve your physical strength so you don't get overwhelmed as easily. Work on your dexterity to hit your nails faster and stronger. Try to reach the speed you can achieve with the glove without it, and you should be good," Kenzo stated, looking at each of them.

"Since when were you the sensei?" Nobara quipped, to which Kenzo responded, "Since Gojo told me to after he finished beating my ass."