The battle of the stronguest {112}

Kenzo's grin stretched wide as his shadow soldiers swarmed Gojo. Each blow, propelled by his potent mana reserves, chipped away at the Six-Eyed King's playful demeanor. This wasn't just about revenge, it was a strategic showcase of his growth, a dance within the chaos of battle.

Suddenly, a shift. Gojo's playful mask vanished, replaced by an icy focus. A burst of his signature Limitless technique erupted, sending several shadows flying. But Kenzo, anticipating this, commanded two shadows to merge, creating a hulking monstrosity. It lunged at Gojo, its mass enough to momentarily disrupt the Limitless barrier.

Kenzo seized the opportunity. His fist, infused with his surging mana, connected with Gojo's jaw, snapping the Six-Eyed King's head back with a sickening crack. A stunned silence descended upon the warehouse.

But Gojo, ever the enigma, grinned, blood trickling down his chin. "Not bad, student," he chuckled, wiping away the crimson stain. "Seems you've learned a thing or two about exploiting weaknesses."

The playful facade returned, but a hint of respect flickered in his eyes. Kenzo, however, remained stoic. This was no time for celebrations.

A mischievous glint flickered in Gojo's eyes despite the barrage of shadow punches

A mischievous glint flickered in Gojo's eyes despite the barrage of shadow punches. While Kenzo chuckled, enjoying the sight of his teacher overwhelmed, Gojo saw an opportunity. His Limitless technique, usually a passive barrier, transformed into a strategic weapon.

With a flick of his wrist, he activated Maximum: Cursed Reversal. As shadow soldiers collided with his Infinity, their mana, instead of harmlessly bouncing off, reversed its flow, surging back towards them. Suddenly, the shadows stumbled, their own power turning against them. Some even exploded, dissolving into wisps of dark energy.

Kenzo's laughter died in his throat. His amusement quickly morphed into surprise as his army faltered. Gojo, with a playful smirk, moved in for the counteroffensive.

He unleashed a precise burst of Blue: Cursed Technique Lapse. This negative energy attraction pulled the remaining shadows towards him, clumping them together into a dense, writhing mass. Kenzo, caught off guard, was engulfed in his own creation.

"Fun's over, student," Gojo taunted, his voice laced with amusement but also a touch of respect.

The warehouse crackled with tension as Kenzo issued his command, "Alright, guess you're stronger than my lower-ranking soldiers. Igris, Malgrim, Hanami, Choso... you're allowed to use your full might against him."

The atmosphere thickened as Igris, Kenzo's loyal knight and right-hand man, stepped forward, his imposing figure casting a long shadow over Gojo.