The walking cheat vs The cheat itself (64)

In the wake of the laughter, the battle resumed with a sudden burst of intensity. Gojo, floating above, gathered the formidable energy for a full-powered Red Cursed Technique. The vibrant red sphere crackled with ominous energy as it surged towards Kenzo.

Reacting with swift agility, Kenzo dodged the impending attack, teleporting to a new position behind Gojo. In a split-second, Kenzo threw a powerful punch, aiming for his sensei's exposed flank. However, Gojo's reflexes were as sharp as ever, and he swiftly turned, blocking Kenzo's punch with a well-timed defense.

Undeterred, Gojo retaliated with a counterpunch that landed square in Kenzo's gut. The impact reverberated through the young sorcerer's body, and for a moment, the forest held its breath as the clash between mentor and student continued.

The clash between Kenzo and Gojo became a relentless, dynamic dance of sorcery and combat. Each punch, block, and evasive maneuver echoed through the air, creating a rhythmic symphony of power.

Kenzo, recognizing the need for an upper hand, strategically deployed his shadow soldiers, Igris and Malgrim, in a coordinated assault. The shadows moved with calculated precision, attacking from different angles and providing Kenzo the opportunity to exploit any opening in Gojo's defenses.

Gojo, despite the onslaught, responded with uncanny skill, countering the shadow soldiers and deflecting their attacks. The forest became a chaotic battleground, with shadows flickering among the destruction, adding an additional layer of complexity to the already intense clash.

The atmosphere shifted as Gojo, with a smile playing on his lips, declared, "Alright, let's get serious now." The anticipation hung in the air, and Kenzo, momentarily confused, prepared for what would come next.

In an instant, Gojo initiated his Domain Expansion with a resounding command, "Unlimited Void." The surroundings morphed into an otherworldly space, dominated by the formidable power of Gojo's domain.

" The surroundings morphed into an otherworldly space, dominated by the formidable power of Gojo's domain

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kenzo, not one to back down, quickly responded. "Domain expansion... Shadow Monarch Domain!" The air rippled as Kenzo unleashed his own domain, creating a space that resonated with the shadows under his command.

The clash of the two domains created a surreal battleground, where the Unlimited Void and the Shadow Monarch Domain coexisted in a delicate balance. The forest, already scarred by their earlier battles, bore witness to the unfolding clash between these two powerful sorcerers, each vying for dominance within the confines of their respective domains.

Gojo's grin widened as he observed Kenzo's strategic move. "Smart cookie, aren't ya," he remarked, a glint of admiration in his eyes.

Kenzo, unfazed, simply shrugged. "I had to find a way for my domain to withstand yours," he explained, meeting Gojo's gaze with determination.

Gojo's smile persisted as he acknowledged Kenzo's resolve. "Let's see how long your domain lasts," he declared, the challenge echoing through the surreal space where the Unlimited Void and the Shadow Monarch Domain clashed

A player in Jujutsu Kaisenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें