Yuki {89}

Acting swiftly, he grasped Yuji by the shoulder, and with a subtle twist of space, they teleported to the source of the disturbance. As the world reformed around them, Kenzo found himself amidst the Kyoto students, Panda, and an unfamiliar figure whose strength was unmistakable, likely on par with a grade one sorcerer.

Kenzo surveyed the scene before him, taking in the battered forms of the Kyoto students, the bruised Panda, and a few unfamiliar faces. His gaze finally settled on Utahime, recognizing her amidst the chaos. However, his attention was immediately drawn to the strongest presence in the room.

There stood a tall, imposing young woman with a commanding presence. Her slender yet athletic build suggested a formidable strength, and her light skin accentuated the contrast with her long, flowing blonde hair. Two tufts of hair framed her face, giving her an air of both elegance and fierceness. Her wide brown eyes held a determined gaze, with thin eyebrows and pronounced eyelashes adding to the intensity of her expression.

The young woman sported a sleeveless, dark-colored vest reminiscent of traditional Chinese martial artists' attire. The vest was neatly tucked into light-colored, high-waisted jeans, covering a significant portion of her stomach area. Completing her ensemble were dark boots and red baggy cargo pants, emphasizing a blend of functionality and style.

 Completing her ensemble were dark boots and red baggy cargo pants, emphasizing a blend of functionality and style

Kenzo approached the woman and inquired, "Mind cluing me in on what just happened?"

"Yeah, sure," Yuki replied, prompting a mental sigh from Kenzo. She didn't seem as eccentric as Gojo; perhaps she didn't have a few screws loose after all.

"But first, what's your type of woman?" Yuki asked with a grin, leaving Kenzo standing there stunned. It appeared he had made an incorrect assumption about her personality.

Kenzo let out a mental sigh upon hearing her words. She sounded familiar, reminiscent of a certain person he had encountered before. To expedite the conversation, Kenzo opened his mouth and replied, "A girl with an athletic physique."

"Alright," Yuki began, her smile fading into a more serious expression. "Here's the deal. Someone hijacked Geto's body. They're on a mission to optimize curse energy, taking it to the next level of evolution. The whole thing is a grand plan to reshape the landscape of cursed techniques."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot to add," Yuki continued, her tone grave, "he awakened the soul of an ancient sorcerer inside a present human body and plans to make them fight to the death." Kenzo stood there, momentarily stunned by the magnitude of the revelation.

Breaking the silence, Kenzo asked nonchalantly, "Where is Gojo's seal?"

Yuki simply shrugged before replying, "Don't have it."

"