The great swallow {80}

Pov change.

Megumi was now fighting the man,all he needed was visualize winning against this man,even though this man speed reminded him of Kenzo speed,the kind of speed that would just blitze him without him realizing it.

However Megumi could feel like he could keep up if he focus and so he focused while looking at the man infront of him.

Megumi took a deep breath before summoning rabbit escape to make sure that this man couldnt see him.

Megumi then dropped into his own shadow before leaving a bunch of rabbit where he stood previously.As soon as he did the rabbit were attacked and Megumi used his Toad in order to try and restrain the man but the main overwhelming physique was able to easily shrug off all of his attempts

Megumi then summoned Elephant to drop on the man but the main dodged the attacks,Megumi wasnt done yet as he made Giant elephant release a bunch of water toward the man.

The man dodged the water with what seemed to be ease,Megumi then make his divine dog totality attack the man pushing into the water before unsummoning the dog and summoning the toad to hold the man still as he summoned Nue who attacked the area where the man was standing with eletricity and even if the man himself wasnt hit...he was standing on water and water is very conductive....

The man was eletricified but he seemed to have barely taken that much damage..Megumi then pop out of his shadow,he waited for the man to get close to him and as soon as he saw the man move toward him,he opened his shadow next to him and as soon as the man stepped inside Megumi Shadow,his foot fell inside the shadown causing the man to miss his attacks as Megumi try to attack the man with a hit of his own.

The man however dodged Megumi attacked and jumped away"He is strong"Megumi mutter to himself as he looked at the man,this wasnt impossible he could win without resorting to using 'that'.

As long as he could move away and drink one of those mana potion that Kenzo gave him he could gain enough curse energy to open his domain,he could also just summon piercing ox...the only downside was the fact that it only moved in a straight line.

He could also just drop the man into his shadow and dont let him leave until a few hour later..considering there is no oxygen down there...So he had win-con its just that this man was to fast,he didnt get much time to think of his options.

"Hey boy,what your name"The man suddenly asked to which Megumi looked at the man confused...uh..why did the man ask that.

"Fushiguro"Megumi reply after a bit.

The man looked at Megumi before saying "Fushiguro and not Zenin-huh..Good for you"The man said nonchantly before stabbing his own head with the weopon that he was carrying.

Good for you"The man said nonchantly before stabbing his own head with the weopon that he was carrying

Megumi looked confused as he watch the man take his own life...why did he even do that...not enough time to think he has to get to Maki and Nobara,he had a bad feeling about this.