The mole (49)

Kenzo woke up in the hospital of jujutsu high.....he held his head in pain wondering how he got there......then the memory hit him...he had gotten here because of one simple reason.....he got beat by Gojo once again...on a good note now he knows that poison is very effective against Gojo as it seemed to be harder for him to heal it using Rct.

The recollection of the brutal combination of attacks delivered by Gojo lingered in his mind. Dragged on the concrete, subjected to a relentless 55-hit combo to the chest, and finally flung away only to be met with a devastating backshot that he received from a red.

The painful memories lingered, and Kenzo couldn't help but recall the sensation of being punched in the face by Gojo, enhanced by the formidable power of the blue technique. The impact had been overwhelming, leaving him on the verge of nausea. However, in the midst of the agony, all he could hear was the laughter—Gojo's laughter, echoing through the one-sided beatdown.

Kenzo, lying in the hospital bed and contemplating his recent defeat at the hands of Gojo, recognized the need to enhance his hand-to-hand combat skills and acquire techniques that could level the playing field. The thought occurred to him that if he could incorporate the techniques of his shadow soldiers into his own repertoire, it would undoubtedly elevate his combat prowess.

"Oh..you awake kid"Shoko said upon noticing that Kenzo was awake.

"Thank you for healing me"Kenzo said thanking Shoko for healing him.."Dont worry about it kid,it my job to do that"

Kenzo nodded to which the woman just say "Now that you heal i can finally get my smoke break"

She then started to walk away before saying "Oh and by the way, thank you"

Confused by the unexpected gratitude, Kenzo pondered what action of his could have prompted such thanks. He racked his memory, trying to discern any significant deed, but nothing stood out to him.

The mystery of Shoko's appreciation lingered, leaving Kenzo with a sense of curiosity as he continued to recover in the hospital.

Pov change

"This way please"Utahime said looking toward Gojo other students which consisted of Megumi,Yuji and Nobara.

"Gojo has informed you all about the mole right"Utahime said looking at them to which they all replied.

"Yes"

"We think there are two or more people feeding Intel to the curse users. One has to be highly ranked even higher than the principals. I can't do anything about that.

The other is someone feeding information to that higher-up, Today's target, they are still under suspicion so after apprehending the suspect we need to conduct an interrogation."Utahime explained.

"So it's someone from the Kyoto school"Nobara added.

"It has to be since you confided with us from the Tokyo branch" Nobara said to which Yuji seemed impressed by her ability to understand the situation so quickly.

Utahime stayed quiet as if she didn't want to have this situation come to this.

"The Mole is......"

The scene shift to a girl with blue hair walking toward the figure of a robot.

"There you are, Note books are due today"She added walking toward the robot.

"Mechamaru"She said looking at the robot while its stayed quiet.

"Sorry, Miwa.I am going to sleep for a bit, my notebooks are on the desk" Mechamaru said to which Miwa added.

"Sleep? but it's still so early.....sheesh"

She started to poke his head over and over again wondering if he was actually sleeping.

Meanwhile Utahime and Gojo other 3 students busted a door open to reveal an empty room.

That left only one conclusion....he was the mole.

Meanwhile

"You sure took your sweet time, I was beginning to think you forgot about me," A man wrapped in bandages said.

"We wouldn't dare," A man who had scars on his head said.

The curse following the man also had stitches but unlike the man, the stitches weren't only on his head but his whole body.

The curse complained of the smell of this place.

"He is our enemy why not kill him and be done with it" Mahito said nonchalantly to which the man replied.

"Not yet Mahito"

"We agreed to heal his body with your idle Transfiguration in exchange for cooperation and information, we even made a binding vow with him, that the killing part can come after you fix him up," The man said with a thoughtful expression on his face.

"It would have been great to have used him in Shibuya but oh well," Kenjaku said shrugging his shoulder a bit.

The man in the bandage started to talk about how they broke their side of the promise first to which Mahito just shrugged.

"That was Hanami, and he got killed in the process so it should be even"

Kenjaku reprimanded Mahito because of the threat he made about turning the man into a caterpillar.

Reminding him of the penalty given to anyone who dare break a binding vow.

Nothing good ever come outs of it.

Mahito sigh before using his idle Transfiguration to turn the man in bandage into a healthier version of himself.

A way healthier version.

"Boooring, how about showing a bit of enthusiasm after getting a new body"Mahito said upon seeing the man lack of reaction.

"How about I do that after we settle out business"The man said to which Mahito just smile before saying.

"True.that seem like a better way to show it, let's begin"