The art of jumping and the art of sneak attack (79)

Pov change.

Dagon, the special grade curse, displayed an unnerving resilience that seemed to defy the onslaught of attacks unleashed upon him. Maki, Naobito, Nobara, and Nanami formed an uneasy alliance, each member contributing their unique skills to the relentless assault on the aquatic menace. Their blows landed with precision, and the battlefield echoed with the sounds of clashing weapons and curses.

Maki's bowstaff whirred through the air as she delivered powerful strikes, aiming to incapacitate Dagon. Naobito's calculated movements, enhanced by his projection sorcery, allowed him to strike with precision, exploiting the weaknesses revealed by his allies. Nobara's nails, imbued with cursed energy, punctuated the assault, seeking vulnerable points on Dagon's body. Nanami, with his swordsmanship, orchestrated a series of precise strikes, aiming to sever any regenerating limbs.

Despite their combined efforts, Dagon's regeneration proved to be a formidable challenge. The cursed energy that enveloped him facilitated a rapid recovery, nullifying the impact of their attacks almost as quickly as they were executed. The frustration among the group grew palpable as they realized that traditional methods might not be enough to overcome this aquatic behemoth.

As they were fighting suddenly Dagon felt as if something was wrong,he felt as if he was inside a domain tug of war as Megumi into the scene opening his own domain"Chimere shadow garden".

As Megumi appeared onto the scene he yelled out Maki name before tossing her playful cloud,a weapon that would improve her striking strenght by a lot.

"Just in time"Maki said as she grabbed the weopon that had appeared beneath her,She then toss her bowstaff into the shadow as she now was using the playful cloud.

"How foolish"Dagon said as he try to activate his sure hit attack against Megumi and then he felt it,his sure hit was canceled as he was in a domain clash,as long as the domain clash lasted then he wouldnt be able to activate his sure hit.

"So i just have to kill him..That should be easy"Dagon said summoning fish Shikigami and sending them toward Megumi who was currently focused.

However before the fishes even reached Megumi,they were destroyed by Nanami and Nobara and now that Maki had playful cloud,Dagon was being tossed around,the weopon amplifying Maki already immense strength was now turning the overgrown octopus into a sushi.

Megumi had some time to refine his domain expansion meaning as of now,even if his domain didnt have stable barriers...it had barrier but he didnt use them and instead just focus on trying to find a way to leave this thing domain.

And if this battle ended up taking alot from him,he would use round deer to heal himself and his allies,now all he needs to do is break this fish domain.

Megumi eyes had a determined look to them as he started to pout his curse energy into his domain along with using all the knowledge he had acquired recently about barriers.

Megumi then smile as suddenly Dagon felt his domain breaking.

Megumi smiled before all of the sudden,Dagon saw cracks appeared in his domain.
How was this happening....It was simple really....

Domain usually have a weaker shell on the outside.....Megumi summoned his divine dog totality outside and made it attack the barrier as soon as he himself was inside the domain.

As Dagon domain broke,Megumi domain took control and he finally decided to had barriers to his domain as suddenly the battle field was now his shadow.

Dagon look furious and try to use his curse technique but due to him having expanded his domain.....he was currently suffering curse technique burn out.