Simple domain (34)

Kenzo had not been prepared for this, he may have been prepared for this...

Gojo stood nonchalantly in the middle of the room, a playful glint in his eyes. Kenzo's mind raced, trying to comprehend how Gojo had breached his defenses and invaded his personal space.

"Sensei, what the hell are you doing here?" Kenzo demanded, his irritation evident.

Gojo chuckled, his aura of carefree mischief intensifying. "I just thought I'd drop by. No need to be so uptight, Kenzo-kun. I do have a spare key, you know."

Kenzo's disbelief transformed into a scowl. "A spare key? You can't just barge into people's homes like this."

Gojo shrugged, utterly unapologetic. "Well, I just did. Plus, it's not like I haven't done it before."

Kenzo couldn't decide whether to be furious or amused. "You need to learn some boundaries, Gojo."

"But where's the fun in that?" Gojo grinned, thoroughly enjoying the discomfort he'd caused.

"What do you want "Kenzo said looking at his sensei to which Gojo just replied. "Can I not just visit my favorite student?" Kenzo's expression told Gojo he didn't believe him at all.

Kenzo's eyes narrowed, his skepticism evident. "Favorite student? I doubt you have such a thing."

Gojo leaned casually against a wall, his playful demeanor not faltering. "Oh, come on, Kenzo-kun. You know you hold a special place in my heart."

Kenzo crossed his arms, clearly not buying Gojo's act. "Cut the crap, Gojo. You don't just show up uninvited without a reason."

Gojo's grin widened. "Fine, fine, you caught me. I do have a reason for dropping by." Kenzo sighed, expecting something ridiculous. "Out with it, then." "It's about your abilities, "Gojo said suddenly turning serious

Kenzo's expression shifted to one of curiosity. "What about my abilities?"

Gojo stepped closer, his gaze intense. "You've got potential, Kenzo-kun. But it's raw, untamed. I think it's time we refine it, polish it, make you into an even more formidable jujutsu sorcerer."

Kenzo remained stoic. "And why would you be so invested in that? Don't tell me you've suddenly developed a mentorship streak."

Gojo chuckled. "Think of it more as an investment. The stronger you become, the more interesting things get around here. Plus, having an ace like you in my arsenal doesn't hurt."(he might just want someone to fight with)

Kenzo raised an eyebrow. "So, what's the plan then? More intense training?" 'You half right "Gojo said smiling before looking at Kenzo and saying "I understand your ability a bit more and it seems to work like curse energy to some degree so it should be possible" "What should be possible"Kenzo asked to which Gojo smile saying "A domain expansion."

Kenzo's eyes narrowed, a mix of confusion and suspicion settling in. "Domain expansion? Are you suggesting that I can perform a domain expansion? even though I only learned about its existence a week ago give or take."

Gojo nodded, his grin widening. "Exactly. Your technique is like that of a video game character isn't it, so it should work. You just need to refine it, shape it into something more potent. With the fact that your technique seems to share an affinity for Cursed Energy, it's a logical step."

Kenzo crossed his arms, still skeptical. "I've heard of domain expansion. It's not something that's easy to achieve, even for seasoned jujutsu sorcerers. and you asking me to do it"

Gojo chuckled. "That's true, but you're not an ordinary student, are you? Besides, with my guidance, we can accelerate the process. Think of it as a shortcut to power."

Kenzo sighed. "Why do I get the feeling that 'shortcut' involves a lot of pain and suffering?"

Gojo's eyes gleamed mischievously. "Well, you're not entirely wrong. But trust me, the results will be worth it. A domain expansion can turn the tide in a battle, and it'll make you a force to be reckoned with. plus I get to annoy you for a few months" Gojo said whispering the last part to himself.

"Say what," Kenzo said looking at Gojo's reply" Nothing"

Despite his reservations, Kenzo couldn't deny the allure of such power. "Fine, let's do it. But I have conditions."

Gojo leaned in, intrigued. "Conditions? This should be interesting. What are they?"

Kenzo's expression turned serious. "No more surprise visits to my room, and you owe me an explanation about the weird occurrences around this school."

"No promises," Gojo said smiling a bit

Kenzo shot Gojo a deadpan look. "Seriously?"

Gojo's grin widened. "Okay, okay, I'll try to control my impulses. And as for the weird occurrences, let's just say this school has a lot more going on beneath the surface than you might think."

Kenzo shook his head, a mix of frustration and resignation on his face. "I should have known it wouldn't be that easy."

Gojo clapped him on the back. "Where's the fun in easy, my friend? Now, let's get to work. The sooner we unlock that domain expansion of yours, the sooner you'll be turning heads in battles and the longer you take the more I get to annoy you so keep that in mind"

"Fine what's the first step" Kenzo said looking at Gojo to which Gojo replied nonchalantly "I don't know"

Kento's eyes narrowed. "You don't know?"

Gojo chuckled. "Yep, I have no idea."

"The heck do you mean? Aren't you supposed to be the strongest, so how the heck don't you know how to open a domain expansion?" Kenzo said, his frustration evident.

Gojo just smiled and replied, "Usually, all you need to do to open your domain expansion is to bring your innate technique into reality. A jujutsu user with enough caliber to use cursed energy can manifest their innate domain into reality. By using hand seals unique to the caster, channeled cursed energy converts actual physical spaces into a user's domain, trapping their victim. But for you, my friend, with no curse energy, it might be different."

"Catch this"Gojo said tossing a book toward Kenzo.

Kenzo looked at the book in his hand and then glanced at Gojo. "Simple Domain, huh?" he muttered to himself. A prompt appeared in his vision.

{Would you like to learn the skill Simple Domain?}

{Yes/No}

A/N.....he might get a taste of his own medicine soon....double upload as an apology for dragging the Maki fight for so long