Decision (14)

I started infusing my body with mana as I kept coming back at him, the more we fought the more I realized why this man was called the king of a curse as this man had some power even if he was at 15% of his full power.

I did not fully go all out however as Yuji may switch back at any moment and if I was aiming to kill him that would have been bad.

I however was pushed to my limits as he noticed that I was now going for any killing blow and he mocked me for that.

I gritted my teeth as I went at him again, as I was 5 feet away from him I disappeared from his sight as I plunged my blade deep into his heart, and the second I did that, Yuji switched back with him and I just stood there.

"Yuji," I said as I notice the mark starting to disappear from his body, Fuck I killed Yuji.

[quest beat 3 finger Sukuna has been completed]

[You gained 17000 exp]

[You level up]

[You gain 5 high grade health potions]

[You gain........]

Name Kenzo Tatsu

Level:2️⃣ 6️⃣

Fatigue: full

Job: N/A

Titles: The player, jujutsu sorcerer.

Hp:3️⃣ 2️⃣ 7️⃣ 5️⃣

-----------------------------

Mp:2️⃣ 6️⃣ 5️⃣ 0️⃣

____________

Strength: 8️⃣1️⃣               Vitality:4️⃣ 1️⃣

Agility: 5️⃣5️⃣                   Intelligence:4️⃣1️⃣

Sense:3️⃣8️⃣

_____________

.                            Remaining points:5️⃣ +[6️⃣ 0️⃣ ]

Gold:59000 gold

I did not care that my stats increased but I was worried about Yuji and in my worry, I pulled out a high-grade health potion and tried to feed him but Sukuna was interfering with it and I could not make Yuji drink the portion without actually feeding it to Sukuna instead.

"How does it feel to kill your friend, a good friend you are," Sukuna said mocking me as I held Itadori's lifeless body.

"................"I was speechless and I had no words.

The guilt was eating me up and I had no way to get rid of it.

There are still 17 finguers of this monster left so even if Yuji dies it's not like I got rid of him.

Time skip the next day.

I was sitting on the stairs thinking of what I did yesterday and the guilt started to eat me back up inside.

I then heard a lot of noise before I looked up and saw a green-haired girl looking at us while saying" What is this mood a funeral"

A  panda then told her that a freshman had died and she yelled You made me look like a cold-hearted demon"

"You are, "The panda said while the small boy said"Tuna, mayo"

"Who are those people" Nobara asked.

"Our upperclassmen" Megumi said

"This is Zenin Senpai and there is no better curse tool user than her," He said pointing toward the green-haired girl