Plan Exposed(19)

In awe, I observed Yuji's remarkable assault, each punch landing with precision and ferocity. The curse spirit staggered under the relentless blows, showing visible signs of distress. I couldn't help but marvel at Yuji's newfound strength.

Then, something extraordinary unfolded. Yuji threw a second punch, and as it connected, his curse energy surged once more, a vibrant manifestation of the elusive Black Flash. It was a display of raw power, a force that transcended the ordinary boundaries of strength.

Undeterred, Yuji continued his onslaught, delivering two powerful kicks. The second kick, as it connected, triggered yet another Black Flash, marking the third instance in this intense battle. It was as if Yuji had tapped into an unprecedented well of energy, pushing his limits beyond what seemed possible.

Inspired by his example, I decided to enter my own state of heightened focus, activating my [Zone] skill. In this shared moment of determination, Yuji and I synchronized our efforts, ready to face the curse spirit with everything we had.

The heightened state of focus was palpable, my senses razor-sharp and my awareness acute. Every beat of my heart, the flow of blood through my veins, the rhythmic expansion and contraction of my lungs—all were vividly present.

With perfect clarity, I locked my gaze on the cursed spirit, determination etched across my face. Gripping the dagger tighter, I surged forward, a blur of motion. In an instant, it seemed as though I had vanished, only to reappear behind the curse spirit, the dagger slicing through its tough skin like a hot knife through butter.

A critical hit was acknowledged, but my attention was fixed on the ongoing battle. Swiftly, I ducked, providing Yuji with a platform. He utilized my back as a springboard, soaring into the air and delivering a powerful kick to the curse spirit's face, further disorienting our formidable opponent.

Ruthlessly, I rose from my position and delivered a forceful kick, sending the curse spirit tumbling backward. Before it could regain its bearings, Yuji was already at the forefront, gearing up for a punch.

Hanami, attempting a swift dodge, found himself kicked in the back of the head, unwittingly propelling his face directly into the path of Yuji's fist. The impact was profound, and as Yuji's cursed energy once again flashed black, signifying the deployment of another black flash, the curse spirit reeled from the substantial damage.

It was a relentless barrage—every attempt at regeneration or retreat met with a torrent of punches and kicks, a synchrony between Yuji and me that left the cursed spirit reeling and struggling to mount any form of counterattack.

He also got slashed a couple of times and he was currently bleeding out a lot, and even if he was literally starred at death in the face, a feeling started to bubble up in his chest.

He was having fun, he could feel himself grow so much stronger than before, and he felt like he was going to reach the pinnacle of his full power as he said

"Domain expansion."Hanami started saying but before he could finish his sentence I was already in front of him and I slashed him.

My mana seems to have added some effect against her domain as it didn't open, As if the curse energy she was going to use for it was no longer usable.

[you dealt a critical hit]

Hovering a distance away, I assessed the situation. The battle had been intense, but the revelation of a weakness lingered in my mind. The need for an area-of-effect (AoE) attack became apparent, an ability that could unleash a concentrated assault over a broader space. Reflecting on my skill set, it became evident that expanding my repertoire was essential.