(Okuda Manami) Poisonous Love

Warnings: Possessive behavior, drugging, and kidnapping. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

You slowly wake up and immediately try to remember what happened, not still registering the fact that you're tied up. The room was dark and silent, only the slight ringing or buzzing sound is the only thing that you hear. Your mind is still fuzzy, that's probably caused by the thing that put you to sleep. You try to stand up, but then you finally notice the ropes bounding each of your wrist by the arms of the wooden chair. 

Your feet are also tied up by the front legs of the chair and the ringing or buzzing finally vanished. 'What the...? Why am I here? Where exactly is here?'

Your eyes widen as you finally remember that you were hanging out with Manami earlier. You try to break free from the restraints while trying your best to not panic. 'Where's Manami-chan?' 

The soft material of the makeshift rope made out of cloth prevented to inflict marks or any further damage to your skin, since your unknown captor didn't want to harm you, but the tightness was enough to prevent you from escaping. The soft thuds coming from the movement of the chair echoes throughout the dark room, or wherever you were.

'Who would do such a thing...? Manami-chan...? No way... It can't be...!' You didn't want to believe that Manami is probably the one behind this but you know that Manami was the last one you were with. 

'If she really is... then how and why...?' If one of your hands wasn't tied up, you would've face palmed. 

'Melatonin! Of course... Obviously, since Manami-chan is a science enthusiast there's probably some lying about in her house, safely stored. She probably put it in my drink earlier or was it mixed with the candies? If I could guess, this is probably the reason why she called and told me that I need to go to her house urgently, but all that is left is her reason... But what if I'm mistaken? What if it's really not Manami-chan?'

Your questions are finally answered when the door to the room finally opens. Light began to pour into the small room that lacks furniture besides the chair you were in. You squint and blink your eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness and it goes wide when you finally see who the person really is. 

'It really is Manami-chan! I mean it's quite obvious, but... Why?' Your silent question was answered once more by the person who's slowly entering the room.

A small smile present upon her pinkish lips that made your heart race, but it was not the only thing that caused it. 

The crazed look upon Manami's purple eyes scared you and the light coming from behind her added to it, making her eyes shine as she slowly tilts her head to the right. "Y/N, my love... I'm quite happy that you're finally awake. No one's going to steal you away from me... As long as you're here, everything will be fine. We'll be happy together, forever."

'My love? What does she mean that no one's going to steal me away from her? Wait... She's going to lock me up? Here?' You start to sweat as your eyes widen upon hearing those words. You wondered where the sweet and shy Manami that you befriended went and why was she replaced by this person in front of you. 

You think back to where it had all gone wrong, but found none. It seems like Manami's attitude took a huge turn or was this really her true colors that she has just been hiding?