(Shiota Nagisa) I'm The Only One You Need

Warnings: Mentions of blood and killing or hurting animals, and obsessive behavior. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The scent of blood filled your sense of smell as you slowly lick your lips in delight and excitement to taste the delectable treat, careful not to slice off your tongue with your sharp, canine teeth. Trailing your gaze at the deer, which you had stumbled upon the dark, forest, you prepare to sink your fangs into the dying deer's flesh, aching to quench your thirst for blood and your hunger. Detaching your sharp fangs from the flesh that left two punctures, you proceed to wipe your lips from the blood that trickled from it down to your chin.

Suddenly being alert when soft, fast paced footsteps can be heard along with the soft crunches of twigs and leaves that fell from its trees. Hiding your fangs and walking away from the dead deer, you decided to greet whatever animal had accidentally made their way in this part of the forest. You find yourself surprised when a young boy with sky blue locks and eyes greets you instead of some animal you had assumed it to be.

The forest is very far from civilization so the chances of having a human visitors are zero to none. If that was the case, what is the boy doing here and you wanted to seek the reason behind it.

"Excuse me? Can you help me, please? I'm quite lost and I don't know where I came from..." He asked after he also recovers from being surprised himself at your sudden show, although his eyes seem to gleam with a different feeling which was unknown to the other being.

"If you're not that knowledgeable much in the forest's twists and turns, then why did you even come here in the first place?" You raise a brow, crossing your arms across your chest as you properly stand, ready to attack if you deemed him dangerous.

"How about you? Why are you here? Do you know the forest that much?" He bounces back your question, diverting his gaze to the surroundings while trying to calm down his beating heart that was beating at a fast rate which isn't caused by fear or nervousness, but something else.

"I--- You answer the question since I asked you first." You accusingly point an index finger to him, making him raise both of his hands in surrender while giving a close eyed smile.

"I'm just joking, I'm sorry. It's just that, I'm so glad to finally meet a creature such as yourself." The gleam in his eyes from before came back once he reopens them as it reveals to be deep admiration to the creature standing before him.

"Creature such as myself...?" You pretend to not know what he's talking about and ask for his name instead as he also asks yours in return.

"Even with your fangs hidden, I already know that you're a vampire. I mean, I saw how you made that deer your meal so it's not quite a question anymore." Nagisa glances in the direction where you came from.

"What are you? A hunter? Didn't you humans already live in a modern era where you believe us vampires are a myth?"

"I'm just fascinated by creatures like you and I also came from a family of hunters, but don't worry, I'm not here to kill you or anything." Nagisa puts his palms up in front of him, as if to reassure you.

"How reassuring. But, should I be the one saying that?" You dead pan, chuckling lightly after hearing his stomach grumble in hunger. "You came here without bringing some food with you?"