(Asano Gakushu) Find Out

Warnings: Subtle threat, overprotective, obsessive, and possessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meeting the gaze of your secret lover, you passed him a smile as a greeting before following after him from a distance, both making your way towards the same classroom. Despite it being quite early still and even half an hour before the start of the class, the hallway had been present of the early birds along with yourself. As you made your journey, you are unaware to the look of approval coming from Gakushu's former companion caused by the absence of the usual pressure his gaze usually has. Having Gakushu's figure soon entering the room, you waited for a few seconds before making your own.

You immediately received greetings, returning them all much like what your boyfriend made moments prior.

"A very important and special announcement, an amazing person is soon making an arrival. Give it up for Y/N L/N!" One of the Big Five suddenly announced, adjusting his glasses as it shines under the present sunlight in the room for a moment before giving you a grin.

The other three included in the group also made some poses and being amused with their efforts, you thanked each of them before focusing on Teppei on which you assumed was the one behind it. "Thank you for the making my entrance quite grand, Teppei-kun."

Suppressing the subtle annoyance he felt, Gakushu tore away his gaze from what had happened before recovering from just standing around to witness the said spectacle. Heading straight to his seat, Gakushu ignored the ongoing antic of his subordinates, proceeding to prepare himself for the class instead and making sure that every school work assigned to the class by the teacher yesterday had been done. The grip on his pen unknowingly tightened upon hearing you happily chatting with them, occasionally making you laugh with any joke they might utter before it soon progressed to something more annoying.

Because of the uneven and uncontrolled way he's writing, he decided to take a break and see what is currently going on when excited murmurs and even subtle squealing could be heard nearby.

Unaware with his glare, Ren continued on with his flirting, giving you a wink before he announces. "The day is very lovely today, but my day had been better and brighter when I saw you, Y/N."

Surprised with such courageous statement, you soon remembered that they remain unaware that you already taken, hoping that this is all in a playful manner as you respond. "It is a lovely day. Thank you also for the compliment, Ren-kun."

Ren nodded in response, glancing at Gakushu to see him not having any reaction, silently signalling for Natsuhiko to continue the mission as he lets his friend take the stage, standing by the sidelines with his arms crossed and subtly smiling as Natsuhiko clears his throat before unusually striking a pose before he states. "We would make a good chemistry."

Hearing another courageous statement, Gakushu with all of his effort did not let himself be swayed, silently fuming in his seat instead before he slowly calms down upon hearing your reply. "You would have someone much better suited for you, Natsuhiko-kun."

Still not having a major reaction from the other, Ren motions for Tomoya to be their last trick as the last member proceeded to follow his request, grinning at you as he speaks. "I might be very familiar with English, but many compliments still cannot compare to you. You are more than all of those combined."

You remained unbothered with the sudden soft thud coming from someone you're sure the cause of it, smiling subtly to the last Big Five member before uttering your gratitude. "How flattering. Thank you, Tomoya-kun."

Noticing the subtle menacing aura he emits, you decided to finally stop with getting along with the four. Still confused with their behavior and mildly concerned as well for what it would result in, you motioned for them to end it. You haven't even reached your seat caused by them hindering you from doing it and as much as you wanted to get along with their antics, you've had enough and just wanted to be seated before the teacher would arrive.

Gazing at them one by one with a look of confusion, you inquire with a subtle raised brow. "Wait, guys. What has gotten to all of you, today?"

Ren gently guides you to take a seat, brushing a hand through his hair as he answers. "We just want to shower you with affections today, is all."

The four proceeded to ignore the glare sent on their way, stubborn and determined enough to continue to tick him off.

Just fully understanding their intention, you inform them about it. "Thank you, everyone, but someone doesn't seem to be too happy about all of it."

It was just the right time for you to stop their shenanigans before someone would finally reach his limit with all of the happenings. Gakushu had already been standing behind them, his presence overpowering, but the four did not waver and only seemed excited about something despite that it brought a shiver down their spine and even to the onlookers. Giving way for him, Gakushu approaches you carefully before holding out a hand for you to take, in which you immediately did so.

With an arm protectively secured around you, he announces. "Those who would try to flirt with Y/N, whether or not you're a member of the Student Council, you will be expelled for a week."

The remaining members of the Big Four seemed to be victorious, high fiving each other for a job well done in their view as they acquired a proof of their assumption and despite it being a humorous action, Gakushu remained serious before pointing a finger to each of them as he continues. "I meant it, especially you four."

You sweat drop from his threat, knowing full well that he's serious about it, but all of the class didn't seem to mind. Smiling at him in reassurance, you made your careful approach by intertwining your hand with his own. Being mildly concern with the outcome of his announcement, you observed the others only to see that they seem to have taken the news quite well. They instead focused on the fact that a perfect couple had been secretly in a relationship all along, wishing you all the best one by one. Just as you had guessed, they would find out about your relationship one way or another.