(Fuwa Yuzuki) Unexpectedness

Requested by: arashi_wolf250
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Hints of jealousy, killing, mentions of bloody scenes, overprotective and possessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hearing the others finally starting to wake up and mumble words of confusion had also influenced you to do the same, stirring away from your momentary slumber after you had decided to take a rest again. Your vision that was only seconds from having its blurry mode caused by your sleep had soon been met with quite strange and unfamiliar environment, prompting you to turn towards the others.

"Are all of you alright and is everyone here?" You asked in worry with enough volume to be possibly heard by the others scattered around the room where the absence of light is clear.

You listen as choruses of familiar voices of some of your classmates stated their presence, momentarily letting you sigh in relief.

"Where... are we?" An awfully pleasant melody rang as you slightly shivered in delight upon hearing Fuwa's voice, quite loud and clear as she had surprisingly woken up beside your form.

"Y-Yuzuki! I also don't know myself, but it seems like there are others separated from us. Only some of our class is here. What are we doing here anyway..." You answered after composing yourself, absent of your usual cold, but still slightly affectionate self that are only given towards those who are lucky enough to gain such from you.

You proceed to stand up, carefully doing so before helping Yuzuki up her own, stumbling for a second before finally regaining control of her limbs. Letting her go, you then instructed the others to be with each other at all times. Managing to meet up altogether in an unknown area of the room, some of your classmates huddled close with the others starting an investigation of some sort of what had really happened.

"Didn't Koro-sensei inform us about a trip? That's all I remembered and now, we're here." Kataoka had managed to remember again through the clashing waves of memories of her mind.

Most of the others had their memory seeming to still be blurry, like a glass fogged over caused by such coldness. Rio seconded her memory, confirming such event happening prior, but the rest that had happened after still remains a mystery. After a few minutes of still trying to reminisce how they had resulted in where they are now, Isogai had soon stated a concern.

"Itona, Sugino, Okano, Nagisa, Toka, Chiba, Okajima, Muramatsu, and Terasaka are not here..." He uttered in worry as the others were surprised to hear such revelation.

Because of this, all of them had been alerted to the seriousness the situation had probably presented itself of. Your eyes widen in surprise, getting worried and nervous after thinking wrong of the attendance of the others.

"I thought... Oh no. What should be the next right thing to do? Think Y/N!" You started to subtly panic, having thought that such responsibility lay on yourself and feeling guilty to think that everyone is safe and sound still.

Yuzuki places a comforting palm on your shoulder, saying words of reassurance afterwards. "Y/N, calm down. We also don't know what to do next. Don't pressure yourself about it. It's not your fault."

You glance at her in surprise, grateful for such words that made you put a hand on top of hers in gratitude before the two of you soon focused at a good task anyone could come up with. Kurahashi, still being the positive individual she is, thought that the others are just absent because they decided to do so. Continuing on that this might just be a small game of some sort made by the teachers. Kirara, on the other hand with her darker theories, had stated that this might be a dark mystery where the others are already prisoned and waiting for rescue. Some were affected by either of the two's aura, huddling closer while shivering in fear or filled with determination that everything will still be better in the end.