(E Class Students) The More The Merrier Part II

Warnings: Threat, manipulation, obsessive behavior and slight jealousy. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

For the past few days from your hallucinations, you've noticed the slight change of behaviors of your classmates. They seem to grow more possessive and seemed to be acting far from their usual behaviors. When word got out that you have decided to try to go back to the A Class as your parents had wished for you to do so, but didn't force you and your decision is by your own accord, it seemed like hell break loose.

Kurahashi, Okuda, Kayano and some of the others cried their hearts out just with the thought of you leaving them. Both the class representatives held a meeting with only you present and tries to persuade you in changing your mind and to just stay at the End Class. Some of the violent ones had beaten up a group of thugs somewhere in which you were unaware of. All of them had one goal in mind and that is to not let you leave.

Nagisa, Rio, and Ritsu bombarded you with questions about them not giving their all and not being enough for you while the others unusually gave much of their attention and affection towards you that instead of making you stay, it's fueled more of your determination to leave. That was mostly what had happened yesterday and you hoped that before you could transfer, they will be fine with it and everything between you and the class will be okay.

Cradling one of your pets again, who immediately snuggled to you for the comfortable warmth you bring, you take a deep breath and calm your nerves while trying your best to shrug off the negative feeling that still lingered within. You cower under their gazes that seemed to judge your feline companion, but they still managed to give you a warm greeting once you stepped foot inside the rundown classroom.

"Y/N? Do you really love your cats that much?" Rinka asksed with her normal tone, but a hint of annoyance is present where you failed to notice as she slightly narrowed her eyes towards the cat held within your embrace.

Even though she is also a cat person herself, she doesn't like it when your own pets could easily receive any sort of affection from you whereas she and the others are given with a very little amount.

You sheepishly nod while making your way towards your seat right besides Karma as your seatmate seemed to be deep in thought about something as light bruises in some areas on his face can be seen. Sumire and Kurahashi made their way beside you, asking if they could play with your cat and seeing no harm with it, you let them as (cat's name) also wasn't able to notice the menacing intention of the two which is a result of their training in hiding their own blood lust so that you won't suspect them.

Before you could ask about what had happened to your seatmate and possibly help him treat it up after glancing towards him, Maehara screams out along with Okano. "Yeah! Why don't you give us some of your time!"

Most of the class turned their attention towards you. "We always give you our full attention, so why won't you give us yours?" Both the class representatives ask, giving you a close eyed smile in which didn't help in easing your fears in the slightest and had only made it skyrocket.

"Nyurufufufu! Congratulations Y/N for being qualified to transfer to A Class! It's your decision whether or not you'll accept it, though." The class was silent when Koro-sensei arrived and a heavy tension in the air as the class awaits for your answer, narrowing their eyes towards you that silently orders for you to choose your decision wisely.

"I..." Your chest tightens as you felt like it's getting difficult to do a simple task such as breathing when you look to where Kurahashi is.

A real knife with its blade dangerously glinting with its blade by the head of (cat's name), threatening to kill the cat in just one push as her grip on the feline got tighter by the second that made the cat painfully meow. "I-I'm going to stay... Koro-sensei..."

"That's good to hear that you'll be staying here! Not that I'm not concerned with your possible better future when you're in that class of course, but with you being here is much a better fit for you! I'll promise to be the best teacher that will guide you to your bright future and that also applies to all of you!" Koro-sensei looked at each of them, completely unaware of the dark scenario that had happened earlier as the class had also become great actors and actresses along with concealing their blood lust, yet again.

Finding everything to be fine and perfectly normal, Koro-sensei leaves for a moment after giving the class a free time to let them rest after their hard work for the past few months which left you again with the others. As they were filled with glee for your decision, you were very opposite to it. You shakily nod at what Kurahashi had told you about her being happy with your decision as she gives you back your cat while the others had decided to drown you again with their so called affection.