(Isogai Yuma) Bad Romance

Warnings: Subtle mentions of death and threat, manipulation, obsessive, possessive, and overprotective behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bathing underneath the moonlight that managed to slip through the curtain's gaps mostly covering the blocked windows from the outside, you were able to see his refined features that seemed soft and calming. His relaxed breathing also made yourself be lulled, calming down yourself from whatever concern you had earlier that day. With the close proximity, it only caused you to properly observe his features that had been known to be angelic to the others partnered up with his close to perfect persona in which you would state otherwise. His overall resting state held innocence and you could feel yourself almost succumb to it.

Almost until you heard the soft clank of the chains wrapped around rightly around your ankle once you tried to move into a more comfortable position. Just like the unorganized blanket, it seemed to reflect your thinking as your expression held disbelief and fear with the unknowing move you were about to do. Your hand that was about to reach out to let his face be vacant of the fringes that fallen upon it hovered near his forehead, frozen upon realizing your action to be one of acceptance of him. You warily observed Isogai, waiting any reaction to your sudden movements only to be relieved to know that it didn't wake him up.

Solemnly gazing at him, you could only assume that he would be left victorious even with the conflict you had within yourself. It may not be a complete proof of his success for you to finally give in and accept your fate that you would be his for as long as you will live, but it is a start and a good result of the efforts he had carefully crafted. You carefully turn, lying on your side and looking through the enclosed windows that further reminded you of your imprisoned state within his abode that he insisted would also be your own soon. It undeniably left you amazed with how far he had reached, being successful in life currently.

It was one of the positive traits he have that made him be seen as perfect by the masses, with an occasional break through his facade whenever you would show stubbornness to be under his control were only shown to you privately. Words of compliments and politeness accompanied with respect to your friends and families also could utter threats and manipulation, causing you to still be here with him with how effective his choices of words are. His pale golden hues that held kindness and empathy towards anyone could also hold possessiveness, disappointment, and irritation when his request was not followed by you.

Though even through the negativity he always held as a disapproval of your rejecting actions towards his obsessive love and affections, he was also stubborn himself as he continues to shower you with care and admiration whenever he is in a good mood, especially when you behave well. Surprise gifts are often given to you, materialistic or not, all are present. He would also not let the others disrespect you and see you as someone lower than them just because you're just his lover, sealing their fate with an elimination of their life that would always not be suspected to be his doing that all the more made it evident of his power.

But even with this, your heightened determination in the past was still enough for you to try. You had already tried many means of escape and even calling out for help, but your evidence always deemed to be false, leaving you to be the one hurting his feelings instead within the other people's view. You were the one in the wrong as the others give their sympathy with your disobedience towards him instead, further letting you doubt yourself with what you should really be doing in terms of whether or not to accept him. Your vision soon blurred with the building up of tears with all the memories.

From reminiscing how terrible he could also be despite being known by others to be a gentleman, kind, and caring individual that they deemed you lucky to have him as your future partner in life, it only caused your inner turmoil to further coil itself around your being as if almost suffocating you with the helpless truth. You have no one to turn to, knowing that he already has them wrapped around his finger with how perfect they see him as. The blame would just be pinned on yourself along with your remaining freedom to still be stolen away with them still forcing you to have your own bad romance.

The silent tears have let themselves known, streaming gently against the side of your face from your sleeping position that left an increasing amount of coldness of its path. Managing to grab a hold of a vacant pillow beside you, you let your face be hidden on the softness of it before a small patch wetted on its cottony surface. You were left once again in contemplation, being confused with yourself as you felt the warmth. The person behind you had slung an arm around your waist, gently tugging you towards him in silence as he continued to sleep. Isogai's gentle touch brought you temporary comfort, no matter how much you want to deny it.

He soon found himself surprised, mildly awaken with your sudden action which was an embrace. You despised having physical contact with him and having you voluntarily give it to him at this hour is more than welcome as he could only assume the reason. Because of such, he could only subtly sigh in happiness with his success, smiling softly while gazing at your face that screamed being broken and in need of repair. He would ensure that you would be completely fixed, slowly but surely and that you would only need him the most as he will always be the one in turn to always be there for you until you would also express the same degree of affection.