(Maehara Hiroto) Worry No More

Warnings: Manipulation, mentions of deaths, violence, gore, possessive, overprotective, and obsessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with. If it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking out this book. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

With a large area such as the renowned Kunugigaoka Junior High School, one can only assume that there are many spaces to get through for one to travel to their destination within the prestigious school. Despite the large buildings fit to accommodate the large population of brilliant students preparing to contribute greatly to the society through the high quality education the school gives them, many pathways are still available for anyone to rush through. Though it would seem that you are one of the unfortunate people that found a certain barrier of your own travel to your classroom that remains a distance away from the main campus.

Even just positioned in front of the school gates, you are able to hear the loud squeals and praises coming from a large number of admirers a certain classmate of yours has. This had become a daily routine from the moment Maehara established his reputation of being easily sought by other students both caused by his charms and looks, but despite the experience, you weren't able to get used to it no matter how you forced yourself to feel so. You held no grudge to the boy, but rather, you're starting to grow frustrated with the way he would unconsciously bring you along with his expeditions, causing you to receive unfortunate reactions.

Though he's the center of attention and mostly having many students giving him their focus, his attention was still managed to be stolen by someone that surprisingly doesn't get affected by his presence that much. The said thoroughly admired individual remained to be crowded by his fans, causing his attention to be diverted to the group for a moment that gave way for your presence to be unknown by him. Not wanting to be faced by his admirers early in the morning for the first time, you cautiously circled the busy portion of the pathway, trying your best to avoid any attention to be diverted to you as you try to calmly make your way to the other side.

Just as you are near the foot of the mountain, panic began to set in once you heard the loud ringing of the class bell from the main campus. Your frustration of being late and receiving a possible scolding from your teacher had been desperately set aside as you fastened your pace, but not before hearing someone calling your name. You remain your focus on your path, giving a greeting without a glance to Maehara when he managed to catch up with you with his greater stamina as your statement is immediately returned with a more joyful one. You only remained silent, ignoring the distant disdain being presented to you from an obvious group of students.

You shivered from the intensity of their glares, fueling you to speed up further despite the exhaustion already starting to make itself known to you, but Maehara still manages to remain positioned beside you. Despite the lack of proper interaction, having your presence is enough as it would seem that Maehara became too focused with it to not notice the unpleasant reactions of his admirers. With the warm energy your companion presents, you subtly forgot the piercing gazes the remaining individuals he left had given to you through your retreating figure before each of them slowly began to disperse and go back to their respective classrooms.

His admirers are not blind to the way Maehara would get close to you, shrugging it off at first as him being outgoing, especially to his close friend, but they become suspicious of his real objective. Their irritation grew with your own ignorance, remaining to give a friendly approach to Maehara despite his actions clearly showing that he has been interested in you for quite a while now. Because of this, it was clear that you are their biggest competition and not wanting to have your victory, they thought of different ways to make you stop befriending Maehara. Though it would seem that their plan backfired and that they focused on the wrong person.