(Akabane Karma) Monster Within

Requested by: H3ap_M3ch4n151m
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Possessive and obsessive behavior, threat, manipulation, violence, abuse, bloody scenes, and jealousy. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

You start to gain consciousness again as your vision was shrouded in nothing but darkness with tiny blotches of white and gray appearing here and there with you trying to regain the memory that lead you to where you are, knowing that it's no use guessing wherever it could be since it really is unfamiliar to you with the lack of even just a luminescence. You try to lessen the strain on your eyes by supposedly rubbing them gently with your eyes closed, but it seemed like you're tied up, just noticing it now with how your mind was still a bit fuzzy earlier that also added to the difficulty of remembering the prior events along with realizing the dire situation you're currently in.

You release a tired sigh, shaking your head while releasing a small chuckle at your current dilemma as you could've prevented it when you remembered what you probably did moments prior to your abduction, softly muttering to yourself in a whisper. "Called it... I should've just gotten back my phone charger tomorrow from being forgotten in my office... But still, it's important and I shouldn't have forgotten about it in the first place."

If you could've face palm, you would've done it, but you just muttered some colorful words while you try to wiggle away your arms that's strapped to the arm rest of the swivel chair you're in.

How did you know what kind of chair it could be? You're very familiar with the structure thanks to the one you have in your own office as well as the comfort of the foam structure of the chair compared to the wooden chairs some other victims of kidnapping could be strapped in. Your mental musing of yourself and forcing to focus on something fun to hide your fear and nervousness to whoever had done this stopped when you heard a series of footsteps that seemed to be heading towards where you're at. Not giving you time to think of how you would surprise or even deal with your kidnapper, light suddenly erupted in the room that came from the single fluorescent light in the normal looking room.

If you call having almost all of your stuff in this unfamiliar room normal looking that is. It really looked normal, but the contents of the room are the ones which are unnerving as you scan around the area, gazing at each of the familiar things you once own after you adjusted to the light after a moment of blinking and squinting your eyes. With some of your missing notebooks, pen, and even a broken picture frame with a picture of you that seem to be torn with only your figure could be seen as the picture was unknown when it was captured for you, but the person that was taped beside your picture had caught your attention, sitting idly atop a table beside the bed.

With your focus pinned on the picture with eyes widened in disbelief, you didn't continue inspecting your surroundings as soon glanced towards the person who had probably taken you wherever you are now. Your eyes narrowed, glaring at the person that's probably behind this, feeling betrayed and also surprised as you didn't see it coming.

Who would've thought that your kidnapper was none other than a smart, but quite a sadist classmate of yours during your junior high school years whom you had barely any communication with as you greet him. "Akabane Karma... Long time no see, and speaking of no see, how about you'll just set me free?"

Your joke didn't faze him as the fake smile that you showed to him immediately dropped as the your tone turned into a serious one, asking him while ignoring his smirk as he seemed proud about something. "May I know why you did this to me? Is this another one of your pranks? Please do remember that we're not teenagers anymore."